AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Has any body seen Bruce from BC's

Posted By: Grant

Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/03/02 02:29 PM

Hi Every body from San Pedro and Ambergiscaye Caye. This Is Bruces Brother Grant who came over last year. Bruces has been back to Australia to have a surprise birthday party for his parents as most of the locals would know: We all had a great time and Surprised all the famerly but since Bruce left we have not hered that he has made it back. Does any body know he is alive???????????? and could you all tell him and Charlene to get on the net and let us know that he made it back.
Last request. Please could everybody give Bruce a clip accross the eares(if you don't know what that is ask Bruce then Hit him SOFTLY in a gentle maner) from his famerly back home because he didn't contact when he got home.
Luv To you all, on that loverly island that I wish I was back there.
Bruces Brother
Grant
PS: We Have it all on Vidieo and will send it shortly.
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/04/02 12:39 AM

Grant, were you there in June last year??? I think I remember meeting you.
Debbie
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/04/02 02:16 AM

we saw him about a week and a half ago....when did he leave to go back to AC...recently???
Posted By: lovey and thurston

Re: Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/04/02 01:35 PM

Hi Grant, We just came back to the States for a visit. But saw Bruce when he came back, he and Charlene are having a "honeymoon" since his return, but sure he will contact you soon. He looked wonderful, rested and happy and had a wonderful time visiting his family. Thanks for sending him back to us! Best, Judy
Posted By: Grant

Re: Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/05/02 12:49 PM

Thanks everybody. Finally got email from Charlene saying he made it back.
Yes Debbie, that was me their last June. You were having your birthday but got held up in Dallas with flooding I think.
Judy, he was missing Charlene and couldn't wait to get back and have that HONEYMOON with her.
He had a great time here but was glad to get back their because it was just starting to get cold over here. Its the start of our winter.
Thanks again and hope to see you all soon
Bruces Brother Grant

Re: Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/06/02 04:41 PM

Grant, you have a good memory!!! I was caught up in Houston with flooding, and yes, it was my party at BC's. I knew I remembered meeting you!!! BC's was our favorite hang out. I just love Charlene!!! I'll be seeing them both again next month. Good talking to you again, and so glad you had a nice visit.
Debbie
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/12/02 08:45 PM

Just got back late last night and saw Bruce several times at BCs. FUN place!
Posted By: munichchick

Re: Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/13/02 07:14 PM

Debbie! Are you going to AC next month for vacation?
Posted By: Pegster

Re: Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/13/02 07:37 PM

Debbie:
I met you last June at BC's. Are you going back this June? I will be there from 6/10 to 6/20.

Re: Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/14/02 01:18 PM

Pegster and Munichchick,
YUP I'LL BE THERE!!! Can you believe it? I'll be by myself meeting Jane from PA and Ibanole. I arrive on the 12th and leave the 16th. Short, but I'll be there!!! I remember you Pegster!! You'll have to come down to Caribe Island Resort at 7:00 on the 13th for a get together!! I'd love to see you again. Munichchick... Any hope that you might be there????
Deb

Re: Has any body seen Bruce from BC's - 05/15/02 04:52 AM

. To the top for Munichchick....
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board