AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: texun Is this a good place for singles ? - 06/09/02 08:08 PM
Have 3-5 single men late 30's - early 40's who are considering Ambergris Caye over 4th of July weekend. Our other option is to go back to Costa Rica.

Need a little help in deciding. Of concern is the avilability of nightlife and will there be other singles there ie; single females ?

Your advice appreciated
Texun -- do you guys dive? [Linked Image] See my thread called "She Seeks Male Dive Buddy" on General Belize Message board ...
I'm counting on you guys - don't leave me stranded with all the couples! cbs
Posted By: Seaislegal Re: Is this a good place for singles ? - 06/10/02 05:35 PM
We had several singles in our group of 12 that went down there in April and everyone had a blast, so much so that we are going back next year. One of the guys found plenty of single females to play with, so much so that we nicknamed him Just a Gig-a-Joe by the end of the week.

Nightlife was a lot of fun, some small cool beach bar places and they also had a few discos. We werent lacking in bars to hit thats for sure.
Posted By: d-jon Re: Is this a good place for singles ? - 06/10/02 05:36 PM
texun, the night life on AC is great and I am sure as it's the 4th July celebration it will be even better.

I am sure there will a lot of single females there at the same time too.

If you haven't come to Belize before, come you'll have a great time.

Where are you planning on staying?

If you need help to decide e-mail [email protected]
Posted By: texun Re: Is this a good place for singles ? - 06/10/02 10:04 PM
Thanks to all for your advice. I think you have sold us. Costa Rica airfare is ridiculous right now, so we are going to plan B.

Anybody have any reccomendations on the best bars ? I think we have the hotel situation in hand, but if you have any suggestions, please pass along. We like to stay in one of the better hotels. Thanks
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board