AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl!

Posted By: Sandshaker

Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 03:54 AM

Here's your page girl....Happy Birthday! [Linked Image] http://www.belizeshopper.com/party.htm

Great time everybody!

P.S. To Hope....
If I didn't tell you before...it's because I was a little shell shocked at the time.....
Thanks for bringing my lotion after Hurricane Keith. At the time...I considered that survival gear....LOL
You're the best girl! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Wendy

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 04:29 AM

GREAT pictures Tammy!! It is REALLY good to put some faces to the names.
Glad you were able to join in the festivities.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 04:42 AM

That pretty mystery lady is CHLOE.
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 04:57 AM

Nice job SS.

You have created a nice set of views.

I am the one in white. I do dance a lot.
Posted By: Wendy

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 05:37 AM

Sorry girls, it is really me...
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 07:48 AM

OMG, I LOVE IT!!!
Posted By: aqtpie2

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 01:06 PM

Thanks so much for sharing those pictures - Caribe is my hangout too when we go to AC. It was great to see who eveyone was and is... Makes me feel like I was there too [Linked Image]

Awesome pics!
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 02:17 PM

Wendy, it was fun meeting us there, wasn't it? Te he. Sneak in, go to a party and dance all night with the boarders.

Wasn't Chloe a hoot?

Ya never know where we will be.

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 02:55 PM

u r like 'where's waldo'. find chloe & nygal in this picture...
Posted By: denverdan

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 04:17 PM

hmmmm... waldo/Chloe/NYgal/ ya all are confusing me! I really want to know who the girl was with the glasses and white hair, sitting about the bar that night. She wouldn't hardly speak with me but had no problem with Dan! You fibbed to me girlfriend... I know your reading, who are ya??? lol

GAWD Tammy... oh my gawd...
GREAT PICS AND CAPTIONS!!!
I think I've scrolled them 10 times already, just reliving... hehehe cause I don't remember.
Many thanks!
Posted By: Marty

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 04:51 PM

AWESOME pics, like wendy wrote, so nice to put faces with names, really good job on the pics, tammy!!!!!
Posted By: Gela

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 06:00 PM

Tammy, great pictures!
FYI: #24 = NJGirl(Kori) is in red dress, her boyfriend Dave in the white shirt.
#26 - left standing is Amy(vbcoach), I think it's Bob in the middle (rdb?) and then Mountain Larry in the white shirt. Dave and Kori are sitting down
#27 - Don't know this gals name but she's the one that did the body shots off of Scott later that night!

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 07:23 PM

i emailed some names to tammy this morning, so she can update the site.

the woman in blk bikini & the short haired woman dancing with paluxy scott have units at caribe. vicki's regulars.

the dancing one is maureen. she is belizean and totally hysterical.

it is steve in the pic, not ron. ron came later with lacy.
Posted By: Sandcrab

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 08:25 PM

Great job Tam. Looks as though everyone had a ball. Nice to put some faces to the names. Oops! someone or two said that already...

I looked really hard but no pic of you anywhere. I know you took all the pics, but someone must have taken at least one of you sometime, somewhere, somehow. C'mon Tam, let's see just one of you partying?

Jim

[This message has been edited by Sandcrab (edited 06-20-2002).]

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 09:49 PM

(jim...i have a picture of tammy. how much are ya willing to pay for it?)
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/20/02 09:58 PM

Thank you for all your "hard" work, Tammy. The pictures are great, but I can see that I've gotta watch that Coke Light consumption. The filter on your camera lense was clearly Pink biased. The boa and tiara were both clearly purple!! PS. I enjoyed the dance with you and the chocolate cake (my dark master). Picture 25 features my friend in blue, Bob Breslin from Pukeipssi, NY.
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/21/02 01:31 AM

Tammy,
You are the greatest!!! A whole web page just for the party and it's attendees!! I'm so touched. It's wonderful. The pictures are just great. How do you do all that??? Thank you so very, very, much. And yes, please, I'd like large copies of each picture..... Especially Bill and Vicki in their finery!!! LOL
Love you friend. It was SO GOOD to see you again.... And you can sleep on our couch any time...... Even here in Corpus Christi if you ever get a mind to.... hugs,
Debbie
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/21/02 02:19 AM

Hey Thanks,
Tammy, you did great!!!!!!
Hope you all had a great time, we were there in spirit, couldn't sleep that day!!!!!!
We'll talk with ya soon!!!!! All of ya!!!!
Rick
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/21/02 03:10 AM

Jane...Don't you dare sell that picture to Sandcrab....he has one already...LOL

Bill..you are too funny! I don't know who looked better in PINK...you or vicki...LOL
I think the pink tint from the Boa and the tiara was reflecting on your face....certainly could not have been my camera! Just admit it...you have a thing for pink....LOL
Oh yea....and I never ate cake while dancing with a man before....interesting..LOL Learn something new everyday, eh?

Chloe...if that mystery woman was you....I must have really consumed too much alcohol!
What did you put in that drink Mark???
DEBBBBB.....your husband drugged me!!!! [Linked Image]
I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you in my foggy stupor...LOL You must have thought I was a real bitch for not speaking to you! [Linked Image]

Thanks Gela for the name info. Now if I can just find a connection somewhere that doesn't take 6 hours to add a few names...LOL

I only have one regret about the whole party. I was so busy taking pictures....I totally missed out on the whole belly-button sucking thing with Scott....LOL
Good thing because Paluxy's new hubby wouldn't have a belly-button left...LOL
You got a wild one there girl....better keep a lasso handy for his ass....LOL
He was so wild he scared me....and I ain't usually scared very easy....hahahaha!

You're welcome Deb. I hope you had a really fun birthday. I'll take you up on that sofa if I'm ever in your area.

Later folks! [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 06-20-2002).]
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/21/02 04:52 AM

Tammy, great work as usual.

I thought I told you I cut 10 inches off my hair last month. That is why you did not recognize me, or was it Mark's mixture?

It was obvious everyone was having a wonderful time, and so friendly.
Posted By: Sandcrab

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/21/02 03:44 PM

Tam,

You're totally wrong! I have not got a picture of you.... I have two. You're partying too much--- it seems You have a memory malfunction, or is it just selective?

Jane, I wouldn't want to even think of putting Tammy and money in the same sentence... oops! But, if you want to send me a copy of that picture as an attachment, the email is sandcrab@bigfoot.com . Jane, you will have my lasting thanks for your great generosity.

Jim

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/21/02 05:08 PM

(sshhh...check yer email, jim)

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/21/02 10:56 PM

I can't hep wondering if ya can do the belly button "thing" if your an outy? This is really deep, deep philosphy time!!
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/23/02 04:33 AM

We disagree......Thanks Tammy!!!! Hope to see everybody soon. BILL-you look ESPECIALLY charming...Enjoyed our conversations that night!! Hehe....thanks for the compnay!!! C
Posted By: nameless

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/25/02 11:22 PM

nice pics, fun time

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/26/02 10:31 PM

hmmm. another lurker?

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/26/02 10:41 PM

oh, and bill you were right. it was the flash. i distinctly remember that you were wearing purple feathers, not pink. tim (skinny) was wearing the pink. todd got a pic!

Re: Debbie's Picture Page.....H.B.day Girl! - 06/26/02 10:51 PM

Your my heroine, SweetJane!!

[This message has been edited by Bill Thornton (edited 06-26-2002).]
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board