I hope this works!!!!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/acdreamer
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 04:10 PM

Fantastic photos.
Thank you for sharing.
Posted By: lilwings

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 04:17 PM

Where did you stay? I saw you pic of CM. I'm staying there Aug. 1-10 from weddingmoon. Looking forward to it. Can't wait to get there. I have learned so much from this board I can't wait to explore the country. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics with us.
Posted By: o jackie

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 04:28 PM

John and Linda,
Beautiful pictures,23 more days to go.Here goes the questions.
What that in picture 092?
And
Where is picture 073 taken at?

Thanks,
Jackie
Posted By: Teenah

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 04:34 PM

Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 04:36 PM

O-Jackie,
92 is a man-o-war jellyfish,and they sting like H__L!!! 73 is Maruba Jungle-Spa's pool.. (Altun-Ha Tour)
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 04:37 PM

Johnboy, works well.
Mrs Johnboy is one pretty lady.
You are killing me, showing plates of food and good drinks.....yum.
Good to recognize several people in your pixs due to viewing Seajay's.

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 04:41 PM

Thanks About thsMrs..I'm one lucky guy..Sorry about no captunes buy I had more than my share of troubles just posting pics..HaHa....

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 05:02 PM

JohnBoy,
Thanks,Did you happen to have a Mata Colda at Mata Rocks? I could taste it already, that will be my first place to visit, right before Papis.
Jackie

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 05:28 PM

O-Jackie---------Several,HaHa......Tell them all I said Hello

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 07:02 PM

o jackie, how are you going to get from Mata Rocks to Papi's?

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 07:28 PM

Well,as we all know, I am not getting a golf cart(previous post),unless I do like Jane suggested and get PIasono? to drive. But that out.Well lets see I could either walk(haha) or ride a bike(a better haha) or bum a ride or call a cab or take the water taxi. It really does not matter, but I will be there and you will read in my trip report how I did it. Do you have any ideas? Chloe,always remember where there is a will there is a way, and I have a strong will about this one.

Jackie

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 07:51 PM

O jackie, just kidding with you, but really did think, wow long walk to Papi's after a few....lol Hitch a ride, or call a Taxi, at least for half of the way.....lol

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/18/02 09:32 PM

I know your were only joking. But you did bring up a good point. How will I get from POint A to B on a daily basis. That would be maybe 3 walks back and forth. Oh, by the way, I have a pin in my toe that is supposed to come out tomorrow, it has been in there for 5 weeks, So I hope that I can walk. We shall see tomorrow.
Posted By: denverdan

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/20/02 02:01 AM

Very cool John!!!
I agree with Chloe... Linda IS very pretty! You two seem like you'd be a hoot to party with!
Wanna come to CO? hehe

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/20/02 02:18 AM

We saw some beautiful things underwater But my digitial instructions said "Do not get wet" hence no underwater pics...Sorry!! John
Posted By: ellydognme

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/20/02 02:21 AM

Oh, I don't know Idaho, John spoke of many things he saw and loved underwater. Perhaps your head was ugh, elsewhere while in AC??? Just a thought.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/20/02 03:38 AM

ellydognme, "Perhaps your head was ugh, elsewhere while in AC??? Just a thought."

Nope, it was where it was supposed to be, underwater and blowing bubbles.

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/20/02 02:17 PM

Thanks for the "advice" Idaho_diver, But I,ve always had a bad fault of never listening to people who don't know what they are talking about...It seems to me you had a bad trip to AC & can't cope with those of us that had a wonderful trip!!!!
I can assere you that the great trips outnumber the bad ones by great numbers....I hope your next vacation (wherever it may be) is "GREAT , Like mine in AC......I remain,One Happy Camper

Re: Pics of July trip - 07/22/02 08:53 PM

Denverdan, It's my understanding that the Colo. group is having another party August or Sept. at DIANN'S place ...Would love to come if we can work it in our schedule..(and get a decent airfare)...Let us know a date as soon as possible....(for cheaper airfare) Sounds like you all have a ball at those parties (Saw the pictures) Diann has my e-mail, so let us know....John
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: Pics of July trip - 08/17/02 06:49 PM

Hey John..........Good pics! Now that i finally got to see them..........Richard

Re: Pics of July trip - 08/17/02 08:15 PM

Richard----Don,t you wish we were down there now so we could take some more!!!!!!
I sure do....Maybe next year........John
Posted By: SeaJay

Re: Pics of July trip - 08/18/02 12:25 AM

We may need to start talking about a reunion [Linked Image] Is once every 3 months too often? hehehe

Re: Pics of July trip - 08/18/02 11:30 AM

You guys have WAY too much money! Gonna take me at least 3 months to get out of hock for all those bar tabs!!
Sigh.....Richard
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Pics of July trip - 08/19/02 02:05 PM

richard, how long before you can afford a cheeseburger at the point??? bring johnboy up 59 to town with you. coastal update: maribelles got a new sign.
gay

Re: Pics of July trip - 08/19/02 07:37 PM

Hi Gay,
Not to worry, the old penny jar is fillin pretty fast! Probably will be a while though as we are expected at my daughters soon to revisit Joe Lees as we haven't been there since they left the creek! She finally found his place and we used to go there years before Landrys bought everything up!
I haven't been to Marribels since she sold the place and they air conditioned it!Missed the "years old" christmas trees and the 200 pound barstools!!
I'll let you know tho, may let it cool off a little too!
Richard

[This message has been edited by Richard Chambers (edited 08-19-2002).]

Re: Pics of July trip - 08/19/02 07:53 PM

richard, we will be waiting. i think we should have a texas party like the people in colorado did. i'm sure that maribelles would host us, what do you think?
gay

Re: Pics of July trip - 08/19/02 08:23 PM

Hey Texas People----Count us in on a "TEXANS WHO LOVE BELIZE(AC) PARTY!!!!!!!!
We should let a few "Foreigners " attend If they to be nice (&maybe pick-up a tab or two)HaHa---Just let us know where & when----
John & Linda

Re: Pics of July trip - 08/19/02 08:52 PM

hey johnboy, since walton mountain is far far away, where are you?
gay

Re: Pics of July trip - 08/19/02 11:51 PM

Gay--I have no idea where walton mountain is!!!We live in Mesquite which is a great suburb of Dallas....Don't you live close to Houston???? By the way,where is WM......???
john
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board