AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: JamaicaJoy JamBel Restaurant - 08/06/02 05:01 AM
Anyone out there been to JamBel Restaurant in San Pedro? I hear it's
fantastic, but have not been there. Let me know.
Posted By: seashell Re: JamBel Restaurant - 08/06/02 05:54 AM
I've been there many times. I've eaten there more times than any other restaurant on the island. It's obviously one of my favorites. I really enjoy the ambiance and the food.

Fantastic? I dunno about that, but it is pretty darn good.
Posted By: Loie Re: JamBel Restaurant - 08/06/02 06:39 AM
We enjoy eating at Jambel Jerk Pit. I typically order the coconut chicken and Mr. Wonderful orders the jerk {insert seafood in season here}.

If you can get an outside table, it's neat to people watch.

Loie
Posted By: silly Re: JamBel Restaurant - 08/06/02 02:24 PM
I like it, but my husband LOVES it! Go for the extra spicy and then add a little Marie Sharps.YUMMMM!
Posted By: Debbie Re: JamBel Restaurant - 08/11/02 05:59 PM
It's one of me and my husband's favorite places to eat in San Pedro. Obviously, everyone else thinks so too, as the last time we went, we couldn't even get a table!!!By all means, find this place!!
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First Re: JamBel Restaurant - 08/11/02 08:13 PM
I heard they were planning on opening in Belize City, too. Maybe a U.S. franchise next?

--Lan Sluder
Posted By: GailM Re: JamBel Restaurant - 08/12/02 03:29 AM
Yes, Jambel has taken over the former Three Amigos restaurant on King Street in B.C.
Posted By: Marty Re: JamBel Restaurant - 08/12/02 04:58 AM
yes, its yummy for sure!!!!

the jerk chicken is very hot though
Posted By: Damian Re: JamBel Restaurant - 08/20/02 10:24 PM
It's good but just a word of warning, i't's very very posh. Ask for an early seating and request air conditioning as latecomers are shoved near the heating system. The a la carte is extensive but it's best to ask for the daily specialities. Mention my name and the maitre d' will guarantee a good table. With tongue firmly planted in cheek, I hope you enjoy!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board