AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Susangg....Short answer

Posted By: Ernie B

Susangg....Short answer - 09/26/02 07:45 PM

Has anyone ever seen a short to the point responce from Ms. Susangg ? Not looking for trouble, just curious. :p
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 04:25 AM

yes. she once told me i would never see "LOL!" in one of her posts.

(i like her)
Posted By: kailani

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 06:43 AM

I think most of her answers are to the point, and cover the point quite well. Maybe that the problem you percieve. i.e. you can't always be short..and still cover the point.

I think I would have to say that I agree with most of what she says even though I am positive we are at opposite ends of the political spectrum.
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 02:58 PM

sorry, i must argue one point...i AM always short, even in heels. laugh
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 03:17 PM

Give her a break. I think she's a lawyer and we can never give short answers!
Posted By: sanpedroslim

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 03:58 PM

with so much wonderful knowledge to pass on to the masses, how can she possibly keep it short? hope she looks good in a bikini at least!

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 05:05 PM

This may sound like I'm bragging but I am not a lawyer. laugh Just prefer short and to the point. wink
Posted By: Bobber

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 07:06 PM

And I'm not a lawyer (but I can pretend to be one to start a good bar fight).
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 07:26 PM

Susangg, knows her stuff, and is great to share the information with all.

I have noted if Susan does not know all the answers she is humble enough to ask Posters for their take on the subject and their answers.

When posting here, first thing a Poster should understand, they will get answers they agree with and they also will get answers they hate, but "Oh Well". Much like strolling down a garden path, roses smell good, but the rose thorns will prick you, if you finger the thorns, and we hear a LOUD OUCH.

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 07:27 PM

That will usually do it. 30 years ago a good bar fight was considered a daily ritual......not any more ! I had rather order another Bilikin and talk to the young thing in the bikini. laugh
Posted By: Marty

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 07:50 PM

very well put Chloe
Posted By: KC

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 09:03 PM

Long or short, agree or disagree, I always enjoy reading Susan's posts. It would be boring if we all agreed on everything.

Kathy

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 09:15 PM

I can't get any Belikin here, so I am pretty irritible from the get go.

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 09:16 PM

and the cute young thang in the bikini over there IS a lawyer

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 09:21 PM

I don't have an opinion on her opinions, just put them in fewer words. Her post are repitious(sp). The only time you keep repeating yourself is when you are not sure of your argument. :p
Posted By: klcman

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/27/02 10:53 PM

how do you spell troll?
Posted By: mddev

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 01:57 AM

I'm with Kathy. Without Susan it can get a little boring. For some reason I always get sucked into reading the whole post she's responding too to see who's getting it this time. I have to agree totally with her on the timeshare issue in another post though. She definately has a valid consern there, being a property owner.
Posted By: Mosquitorose

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 02:58 AM

I have always enjoyed Susan's posts...long or short...they are never boring....and always so full of information..I may not agree some times and love to pull her chain...but all in all..she is an asset to this board.

MR

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 03:13 AM

Geeeeze you guys, get a life :p How can that repititious(sp) dribble be intresting? laugh

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 03:56 AM

So not looking for trouble are you? lol..considering you've only been here since Septemper...you must have made a point of reading a few of Susan's posts....how else would you know?

MR
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 04:07 AM

laugh

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 05:10 AM

Well fer cryin out loud! Do we *all* have to be interested in the same exact thing? And should we all only be exposed to what *you* are interested in? I am interested in what Susan posts concerning the "timesharing" of a resort. If you are not, save yourself some aggravation and skip any of Susan's posts. Which is what I do when the subject matter does not interest me at all.

Kathy

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 01:48 PM

True, I have only been on this board since Sept. Does this imply I am not entitled to my opinion also? Yea, I read her tomes, sometime with intrest, most of the time, not. I still didn't mean to upset anyone :p . I wonder if she really has a law degree.............(that outta do it) laugh

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 03:06 PM

Geez.....guess I can't post here, I forgot to get my law degree, first.

Susan was born intelligent, obviously.

Very obvious Susan has a law degree, from where I sit up on the Judging bench.

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 05:15 PM

Chloe, if you think it's obvious she has a law degree and you are on the bench, you may have your robe pulled up too high.(over your head). A good morning to all. laugh By the way, are we sure She is a She? Gotta be and low on estregine wink

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 05:17 PM

Thanks KC. I say read what you like and leave the rest!

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 05:33 PM

I still smell a troll :rolleyes:

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 06:36 PM

My sun glasses are off to KLCMAN ! The board was so tired, I just thought I would have a little fun at Susan's expence, so I guess the joke is on me because she never did respond ! I applogise to any one who is or was perturbded with my comments. It was all in jest and as I said, the jokes on me. KLCMAN was the only one who picked up on it. I was a full time resident of SP, now I only return from Jan/Mar due to the fact(there I go again, using "facts")that is my favorite time of year. Peace to all. wink
Posted By: Waterworld

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 07:05 PM

You guys are talking about a whole bunch of nothing, go and enjoy wonderful Belize and its people and get off this message board.......this has nothing to do with anything, and all I have seen on here in the last year is people argue or prove points!!!!!!

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 07:10 PM

Where the hell did that come from? mad

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 07:22 PM

hmmm....
And do we all know anyone "else" who can't spell worth crap?

uammissingmorethanyouknow.

Kathy

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 07:24 PM

Touche, Kathy

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 09:26 PM

OH WELL.
Question Immissing, have you updated your profile here, recently? Hm thought I remembered your profile being different earlier than now, and my robe is where it should be, tucked under my head for short naps wink , thank you very much.

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 10:45 PM

No, I dont even know how to up date it. Should I change it so folks cant fuss at me? laugh

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 11:12 PM

I can be strong and accept an apology, which you so graciously did give even though it wasn't at all about me.

Welcome to the board immissing and perhaps some positive posts would be helpful.

smile

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/28/02 11:26 PM

Sh.t! I was just funning ! laugh AND, I know I cant spel(tehee) I always had a cute young gal to take care of my correspondence. laugh Plus, I cant give any positive post, cause I'm Missing(not sure what)AND I'm retired, so I dont have to spell correctly :pAnd, what tha hell happened to your hair? eek

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 12:18 AM

WATERWORLD, my last comment on this subject(perhaps my LAST period), You can kiss my rosie red Jaguar !!!! laugh

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 12:39 AM

I fixed my hair for you. Now, see you can't even be civil. Retired???? hm....think again lol :p
Posted By: deb1022

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 01:16 AM

For the past few days there has been nothing but negativity on this board. I work all week so I can come to AC and look forward to checking in with the board, but lately it hasn't been very much fun.

Most of the people on this board are knowledgable on Belize because they have been there more than me, work various jobs (lawyers, judges etc.) which enable them to own property and vacation in a wonderful place. Why put any life into useless, finger pointing, self-centered comments.

Lets get back to business, 6 weeks I'll be there. can't wait. Already making plans for next year, but flights are too high right now.

IN LOVE WITH AMBERGRIS! wink

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 01:36 AM

I guess that weird little troll has sneaked in here again..just ignore him.

MR
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 01:40 AM

well...........censcoship still riegns supream ...on this board ..i see....that onli took bout 6 min.
Posted By: JmHanna

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 01:54 AM

Loooks like poor Steve has been spanked again.
smile

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 01:57 AM

FI DI LASS TIME .... I AINT THET BUTT LICKIN ''STEVIE'' ... NEVAH HAVE BEEN NEVAH WILL........JUST WAHN MOOSE...
Posted By: Sandcrab

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 02:04 AM

Okay .mQQse. I did a search of your messages, and I realize now that you are not that nut, Steve Soma. Sorry for that. shocked frown I'll remove all posts referring to you as Stevie.

Again, sorry about the mix up.

Jim
Posted By: susangg

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 02:04 AM

Gee whiz, a fan club just for little old me? Who'd a thunk it?

Anyway, to all my friends and supporters out there, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. A big kiss and meow to all of you...

To IMISSING: Yes, I really DO have a law degree and 27 years of practice (if you want to know what I do, read the current (until Monday) issue of US News and World Report on the nursing home mess....one of my cases is described in there..it's the one where the owner has a big fancy house and his facilities are stinky poo hell holes...that's why I haven't had time to "talk" much...too busy nailing the scumbag!

And no, I no longer wear bikinis...there was a time when I looked damn good in one (I would have given even Sweet Jane a run for her money, bikini-wise) but that was then and this is now....and remember, just because they make it in your size (14) doesn't mean you should wear it! Just an old (55) broad..my husband is far prettier than I as you all know by now....Oh well...back to work!

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 02:06 AM

And you thought I was sick laugh

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 02:09 AM

Susan ! I am so happy that you finally responded, but , It's too laye now. I am dun laugh
Posted By: deb1022

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 02:12 AM

Good, bye bye! mad

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 02:28 AM

sandcrab...........who are yu...... wek oup ....laan somthin new mi bwai..... moose aint that idiot ''stevie''.....buy a new record.....

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 04:14 AM

Hi Moose ! laugh

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 04:32 AM

Hey Susan,
I still think you have babe status.
I met you on the Patohos pier or somewhere around that area(I saw the vessel) but you were busy.
Still I admire you or anyone that does what you and your husband are doing. They all probably think your nuts at home as they did (and still do after 9 years) me when I left.
Good luck to you both and stop in the bar sometime.

MOOSE
I know who you are and your ass is mine!!! mad
they don't call me ^lucifer for nuttin'

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 04:46 AM

yup, trolls come in many sizes, shapes, colors, demeanors, but they all have one thing in common....

(you fill in the blank)..........

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 04:48 AM

Hi Moose..geez can you make it any bigger?

MR

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 04:54 AM

I hit a moose on I 93 and it didn't look like that.
Thats a moose with major facial cosmetic surgery.
Maybe it's the one I hit?

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 04:59 AM

WRONG again gang, this is not STEVIE.
This Moose is real. Love that Moose.

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 05:00 AM

Careful, Chloe, last time you said that, MOOSE pulled the thread!

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 05:05 AM

That's a bear with moose antlers/horns
Moqqse --quit bouncing the emails.

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 06:11 PM

WOW! What a cool string of messages. However, I'm a little envious. Ihave been a lawyer for thirty years (three years longer then the young and relatively inexperienced susangg) and no one has even jokingly written a Bud-bashing string about me. Is it because I'm not a female, not a democrat, or what. Someone tell me what I am doing wrong.
Also, I think it is a little irresponsible for someone to make the claim that susangg looks good in a bikini and doesn't even have the courtesy to post a picture. Where is the evidence??
On a final note--Does anyone think it is just a coincidence that Susan's husband has the same first name as a hurrican that trashed Cuba just a few months after the Cuban officials were giving him a bad time? It seems to me that you lawyer bashers should think twice about messing with someone with that kind of pull.

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 06:32 PM

"TOUCHE"
Kailani, your summation certainly has the ear of we Board jurors.

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 07:59 PM

Wow, I shouldn't have even brought up the lawyer thing, but I have heard so many jokes myself, I just laugh and shake my head. Just trying to throw in some humor. Lots of folks complain about lawyers, but sooner or later, you all need one!

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/29/02 08:04 PM

seems that post teif has been sculking in this post page too.....hmmmMMMM I THINK A $POOL$ IS IN ORDER....
MAYBE SELL SQUARES AT $100.00 A POP
....KINDA WAHN "MQQSE" LOTO..
TOPIC--: HOW LONG DOES A "MQQSE" POST LAST ON THE BOARD....
WHADDAH YAH THINK
[like ah gives a fok]

""NOT""
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 09/30/02 04:32 PM

i am now running scared. susan has the ability to create hurricanes. laugh (susan can i give you the addresses of my two ex hubbys - can you conjure me up an earthquake or an avalanche or something) you go girl and get down with your bad lawyer self.
i envy susans ability to write. if you search my posts you will see that i am the opposite with many one liners. (except one big one that was deleted fast so many of you missed it). if you don't have time, just skip her posts and read it later or just go on.
eek gotta go before i get a long post thread about me.
gay

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 10/01/02 03:53 AM

Ok, Izzy has the power to move water lol...now here's something to tickle your innards..

Inside me, there's a thin Woman crying to get out,
but I can usually shut the Bitch up with Chocolate.

hahahahahahh MR

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 10/01/02 04:06 AM

Kailani,
Write us some long winded to-wits and thereupons and we will tune you up also. We ain't prejudiced. We are an equal opportunity, politically correct lynch mob.

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 10/01/02 05:34 AM

Like Susan, I too am a litegator. In many ways, I guess we might be like the other 'gators' we all know about. We only have two legs, not four, but we do use our mouth as a main survival weapon and often are required to use or at least display our teeth for both offensive and defensive purposes.

Not all of us have green as our favorite color, but unfortunately, many do.

As with any group, some do much good, and some do much harm, but most are honest, decent people trying to do the right thing for their clients, and contributing their skills and leadership for the good of their communities. Many are community leaders and volunteers, and some, as we all know too well, are just assholes. I have practiced in a small town in Oregon for thirty years, and of the hundred and fifty lawyers in our town there have always been five to ten really good lawyers, five to ten really unqualified jerks,(usually these are the ones described at the end of the previous sentence) and the rest are fair to middlin--good people, working hard, doing their best, the best way they know how.

I am never proud of all my brethren, but I am always proud of the vast majority of them.

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 10/01/02 05:45 AM

Where is the picture of Susangg in the bikini that I demanded?

Re: Susangg....Short answer - 10/01/02 05:09 PM

Hey, Kailani!
Hello from "up north" in Eugene! Next time you are driving I-5 north, when you hit the Goshen exit give a yell... I'll hear ya! LOL

laugh
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board