AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: kerry photos from ambergris caye - 11/26/02 07:52 PM
if anyone would like to see some of my pix from my wonderful week in san pedro town, (still adding photos) go to http://community.webshots.com/user/kpjc69
later kerry
Posted By: NYgal Re: photos from ambergris caye - 11/26/02 08:07 PM
I replied to the other post, this is a better spot.

Thanks for sharing.
laugh
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: photos from ambergris caye - 11/26/02 10:59 PM
Nice pictures. Good to see some familiar faces! smile

Thanks!
Posted By: kerry Re: photos from ambergris caye - 11/27/02 03:53 AM
thanx nygal and sandshaker....still working on uploading more....glad to share with you all....i had the best time...going back next year...for sure...got the wheels in motion to possibly not come home....i could very easily adapt to the lifestyle there.....take care kerry
Posted By: Mexicana Re: photos from ambergris caye - 11/27/02 05:18 AM
Thank you KERRY for posting photos from your trip... It doesn't matter to me that I don't know all the faces, it is just so neat to see all the sights and remember how wonderful and friendly the Belizian people are! Thanks again!
Posted By: snowbird Re: photos from ambergris caye - 11/29/02 08:52 PM
thanks for the memories (and it was great to see Justo & Geraldo) !! smile
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: photos from ambergris caye - 12/02/02 06:42 PM
great pix. how did you like lily's? felipe has wonderful stories but you have to ask him. you are very brave to parasail. maybe in my next life i will have the guts to try it. :rolleyes:
gay
Posted By: kerry Re: photos from ambergris caye - 12/04/02 04:35 AM
i loved lily's....everyone was wonderful, and very accomodating....and yes, felipe has some wonderful stories....i will definitely stay there again....i've added 2 more albums to my webshots site....it looks like i've got one more to add, possibly 2....kerry
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board