AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/24/02 03:33 AM
This must be the perfect hotel as nowhere on this board is there any criticism of what appears to be this most wonderful establishment.Let me reiterate for:the best bar,the best pool.coldest a/c,best food,cheapest food,cleanest establishment,most comfortable beds,best location,most friendly staff (with the exception of one)where else could one go?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/24/02 03:36 AM
Where did you come from? confused
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/24/02 03:38 AM
England
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/24/02 03:42 AM
Pedro...... From England?
Posted By: Axeman Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/24/02 03:44 AM
IM..you getting the same feeling I am?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/24/02 03:45 AM
A Ringer. So whats new?
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/24/02 05:25 PM
Ok let us be honest I,Chris,Beachy have never hidden behind names everybody with one iota of intelligence knows who we are.On the other hand who is Immissing,bettabelizeit-do either of you have a vested interest in Hideaway(careful now, some of us may know more than we are letting on).As it is Christmas it might be good for the soul to tell the truth
Posted By: Grace Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/24/02 07:49 PM
Boys, boys, boys....take your disagreement outside...this is too silly to argue about. Are either one of you on AC at this time? We all wish we were....so pleeeeease, argue on your own time.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/24/02 10:32 PM
Grace, Don't make me send you back to your room! wink
Posted By: son of a son Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/27/02 05:50 PM
one has to ask....So what was the purpose of his post if it wasn't to stir up sh*t?

I would think that anyplace on paradise (even a sleeping bag on the sand) is "idyllic"

just my two cents.
Posted By: Mexicana Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/28/02 07:51 AM
Hey there Son,
You got that right, sleeping bag under the stars Bugs and all...so this Paradise isn't perfect like poor little pedro3 thinks it ought to be... so what? I'll take Belize any day to Disney land or any other man made paradise!
Posted By: silkpainter Re: Idyllic Hotel _Hideaway - 12/29/02 09:20 PM
I came over to San Pedro yesterday from Caye Caulker, and rather than crash in on my friends, I stayed at The Hideaway. The rooms are clean and inexpensive, the location easy to get to and within walking distance from everything. Janet and Linda are gracious and hard working. The restaurant is convenient and serves nice food. So, what's up with the criticism Pedro?
--Silk
www.caribbean-colors.com
www.cybercayecaulker.com
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board