AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: DeRealMacaw.com Accomodations with Swimming Pool - 12/27/02 03:01 AM
I have a group of 6 guests that will be staying at my hotel on Caye Caulker in March. They wish to continue their stay from here to San Pedro. They are looking for accomodations that have a swimming pool. Does anyone have any suggestion of places to stay?
Posted By: Sandy C Re: Accomodations with Swimming Pool - 12/27/02 03:21 AM
Recommend you check out Xanadu: beautiful new beachside pool; small condo resort with 2-3 bedroom units; quiet area south of San Pedro with only a 12-ish minute beach walk to town; great staff service; Happy New Year!
Hotels and condotels with pools on Ambergris, listed more or less from north to south (may have missed one or two):

Gaz Cooper's Playa Blanca, Avalon, SunDiver, Journey's End, Essene Way, Captain Morgan's, White Sands Cove, El Pescador, Belizean Shores, Seven Seas, Blue Tang Inn, Paradise Villas, AquaMarina Suites, SunBreeze, The Palms, Ramon's Village, Belize Yacht Club, Hideaway, Exotic Caye, Xanadu, Villas at Banyan Bay, Tropica, Banana Beach (two pools), Mata Rocks, Royal Palm Villas, Victoria House, Caribe Island Resort and Sunset Beach Resort. Also, Cayo Espanto (splash pools) and Caye Chapel Golf Resort.

--Lan Sluder

P.S. Why don't you post some info on your hotel on Caulker -- we've heard several good reports about it.
Posted By: Marty Re: Accomodations with Swimming Pool - 12/27/02 07:02 PM
Casa Tortuga just put in a very nice pool also...
Posted By: DeRealMacaw.com Re: Accomodations with Swimming Pool - 12/30/02 04:53 PM
Thank you everyone for your response. I will forward them to my guest.

Lan,
You can check out my hotel at: www.derealmacaw.com

We have 7 beach front rooms and a 2bedroom condo for rent.
Jessie
Posted By: o jackie Re: Accomodations with Swimming Pool - 01/05/03 07:38 PM
I would recommend Banana Beach, they have two pools,a travel shop and a new restaurant.
Jackie
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board