AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Prices at El Divino Restaurant at Banana Beach

Posted By: Pegster

Prices at El Divino Restaurant at Banana Beach - 01/07/03 05:47 AM

Hi boarders. I am heading down on February 8th for the 6th visit and am staying at Banana Beach. Saw pictures of El Divino and am curious of what the prices at the restaurant are like? Comparable to Fido's or Papi's? Looks very nice... smile
Posted By: o jackie

Re: Prices at El Divino Restaurant at Banana Beach - 01/07/03 05:28 PM

The prices are pretty comparable to the other upscale restaurants,maybe even a little more reasonable. I have not eaten at Fidos,drank there and the menu has a different approach than Papis.It is not a rice and beans kinda place. Average price from breakfast is $7 to $ 10 US, lunch is $12 to $20 US and dinner is $ 17 to $30. But they were working with a limited menu,so that is another reason it is hard to compare.
Jackie
Posted By: KathyMLT

Re: Prices at El Divino Restaurant at Banana Beach - 01/08/03 05:17 AM

Jackie is correct about the prices. The food there is excellent and well worth it. I ate at Fidos and had the seafood platter and although it was good and reasonably priced (48$ belize) it was NOTHING compared to the food that I had at El Divino for the the same or lower price. For a restaurant that just opened at Christmas I would highly recommend it. As Jackie said, it's not a rice and beans kind of restaurant like Papi's but you definately will be missing out on an excellent meal and service if you don't try it at least once and I can almost guarantee that you will go back. The smoked salmon and creme cheese bagels are to die for and they are adding to the menu. And the best thing besides the food and the service is that you are welcome rather you are dressed to kill or in shorts and shirt.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board