AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Belize Celebrations in Dallas, Texas

Posted By: rickcheri

Belize Celebrations in Dallas, Texas - 08/31/02 03:48 PM

September 15th-the Ms. Belize Pagaent, Sept. 21st, Belize Independance Day Celebration. Both events will be held at the Yucatan Bar and Grill (Dallas area)Hope to see some of ya'll there!!!! Yucatan Liquid Stand-1850East Beltline Road in Coppell. The band is "One Love Uprising".

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 09-01-2002).]
Posted By: govikes

Re: Belize Celebrations in Dallas, Texas - 08/31/02 04:41 PM

hey rick/cheri, will be there if things continue on as they have been for the last 7 mos.--no job. Moving to DFW is looming closer every day--will my airfare to BZE be less than it is coming from Mpls?????

Re: Belize Celebrations in Dallas, Texas - 08/31/02 09:52 PM

I hope things work out for ya'll the "way they're supposed to". The cheaper airfare??? LOL...seems to me the farther away you are from BZ, the cheaper it is! We have always paid around 450.00 and still really can't find anything cheaper!! Plus, i need companions to this party-Rick is flying out to D.C. for 2 weeks to work. (on Sept. 12th) i am nervous about this!!!!

Re: Belize Celebrations in Dallas, Texas - 09/01/02 02:56 PM

There's also ,on the 7th, a picnic at Russell Creek Park, to celebrate Belize Independence. You can visit their website at www.belizeansuniteddfw.org. Hope everyone has a restful Labor Day!!!

Re: Belize Celebrations in Dallas, Texas - 09/16/02 10:11 PM

Belizean Independance Day Celebration on 9-21 at the Youcatan Liquid Stand....also, same weekend, Bob Marley Festival in Dallas. Anyone going????
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board