AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: travelqueen Key Lime Pie - 11/30/10 11:30 PM
Where do i get the best one? I only need one slice and a couple of forks. cool Just a few more sleeps... laugh
Posted By: tcoats Re: Key Lime Pie - 11/30/10 11:59 PM
My favs are at Fido's and The Reef Restaurant. They have ginger snap crusts...yummy!! Caramba Restaurant has the tartest one, which I love.
Posted By: Renee-md Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/01/10 01:37 PM
Capricorn has an awesome slice and it is huge!
Posted By: reaper Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/01/10 06:25 PM
BWG, hands down the best.
Posted By: Voxman Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/01/10 06:35 PM
My vote is for Crave restaurant. It's a little pricey per slice but man, it is awesome! My fave on the island. And I've tried a lot.

On front street, left hand side across from The Stadium sports bar.
Posted By: *I Do* Belize Weddings Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/01/10 07:43 PM
You already know my pick by far and more than 2 forks is too many!! wink Slightly hard to share. I have never tried Crave's though. Yay!! So excited you are coming!
Posted By: Maya House Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/01/10 08:02 PM
Who is your pick, Belize Weddings?

Where is BWG, Reaper?
Posted By: captjeff Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/01/10 09:05 PM
BWG = BLUE WATER GRILL .
IN TOWN AT THE SUN BREEZE HOTEL.
Posted By: Dawghed Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/02/10 12:16 AM
BWG has my vote. Also a winner is Portofino's frozen key lime pie. (2 forks(?)) smile
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/02/10 02:15 AM
Thanks everyone! I Do Belize Wedding's favorite is Capricorn and I too agree. Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I might have to try a few of them when I'm down in a few. smile
Posted By: *I Do* Belize Weddings Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/02/10 05:57 AM
TQ got it! Huge delicious caye lime pie at Capricorn!
Blue Water gets my vote for their Warm Choc Molten Cake (and I am not even a huge choc cake fan, but oh wow!!) Also enjoy their creme brulee. And Mangos, I vote just about any dessert Amy makes.

Wow did this talk about pie and who's is the best get me craving something sweet! This weekend I can't wait for dessert.
Posted By: GwenA Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/02/10 02:04 PM
If you are talking about other Desserts, don't forget Red Ginger. They have outrageous Bananas Foster, and their molten chocolate cake is even better than BWG. They are sister restaurants so it isn't a slight to BWG.
Posted By: Bwana Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/02/10 02:53 PM
Elvi's has a mean Key Lime pie. I will give BWG a shot next time I'm in the area as well. As of now, I haven't had the pleasure.
Posted By: captjeff Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/02/10 04:21 PM
Now that I have lost 80 pounds and are now almost looking like a stud ,[almost] I agree on all above .But in the mix of great places and i do not want to high jack the post as this was all about key lime pie .Jeff and Vivien's place Ro Jo lounge up north at the Azul resort have wonderful deserts and
they are Orgasmic ,and sinful .We do have lots of great places to eat here and if your a foodie or in my case a ex foodie this a great place to give your self a treat !!!!!!!!!!
And live the food dream .
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/02/10 05:23 PM
Capt, I agree, great desserts at Rojo! When are you in SP next, Capt? I miss you! xo
Posted By: Maya House Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/02/10 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by captjeff
BWG = BLUE WATER GRILL .
IN TOWN AT THE SUN BREEZE HOTEL.

Thx!
Posted By: captjeff Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/02/10 11:02 PM
Travel queen looks like jan ??i am doing lots of traveling the world . always a fun thing !!!!!keep in touch .
hugs xo
Posted By: RobertE Re: Key Lime Pie - 12/02/10 11:10 PM
Used to be a lady on the weekends with a table next to Waraguma selling slices.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board