AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Nook Restaurant and Cocktail Bartique is the product of Jeff Parker and Erin Park. Jeff and Erin (whose names are similar) are actually not a couple - no for real! They met at Erin's second restaurant in Belize, Mojo Lounge in Placencia, Belize. Erin had lived there for eight years, and after a bad breakup following the sale of her first restaurant, extreme community support allowed her to open Mojo Lounge, a concept of eclectic lounge with fun, infused cocktails and locally sourced food. It was a place where everyone can feel welcome.

On a quick weekend getaway, and her first in a year, Erin visited San Pedro and really enjoyed the hustle and bustle of a larger town, being that she was originally from downtown Toronto, Canada. Jeff, from Texas USA, came to San Pedro to dive often due to its proximity to the beautiful reef! And Jeff then had an actual dream one night: he and Erin had teamed up to open a restaurant there! It started as a funny thing, but after a couple weeks of thinking, Erin thought, why not take on a challenge! So they began to look for property and the first day of looking at many spots, they found the current beachside location next to Lily's and Cholo's, local legends.

A sexy, low-light lounge atmosphere that is casual but surprises you with cuisine from one of Belize's own up and coming young, inspired chefs Demenico Cal! Nook is proud to serve locally sourced fresh products with a diverse menu and nightly features! Barman James Chuc serves some of the best margaritas and micheladas, plus some great infusion cocktails and martinis!

Nook has been open since October of 2015, and Jeff and Erin appreciate all the local support over the last year and the welcome from the community.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the My Beautiful Belize Blog

Nook Restaurant & Cocktail Bartique: 5 Cool Things To Keep You Coming Back
I hardly EVER go out at night - I am, by nature, a bit of a homebody and well�it's hard taking pictures at night. But last week, we had friends in town - and they wanted to go out to eat. So Wednesday night we headed into town early. 5pm dinner at Nook Restaurant & Bartique on the beach. They have been open on Ambergris Caye for 2 years now! I met Erin, one of the the owner, a few years ago in Placencia in Southern Belize at another one of her creations, Mojo Lounge. (You can check out her first few weeks on Ambergris Caye here.) What I love about Nook is that it's different - lounge-y and cool with a big front porch and lots of seating nooks inside� From 4pm to 6:30pm, all starters and cocktails are half price! HALF PRICE! And wait�on Wednesday, there's more!

© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board