AmbergrisCaye.com Home

3 Bars to Open Over the Water in Boca Del Rio

Posted By: Marty

3 Bars to Open Over the Water in Boca Del Rio - 02/02/18 06:36 PM

This post is about the “new” over-the-water beach bars that are opening soon! Neither is a new business but both have moved. Let me explain…

And start with the north-most spot. Hurricane’s Ceviche Bar. This over the water bar has been relocated. In fact, I found out when I saw the entire structure put-putting along the shoreline. The previous location – just north of Ramon’s Village and south of Blue Water Grill.

Now…let’s move a few docks south. To a favorite beachfront bar – Wayo’s. A few months ago, there was just a crumbling dock. And now a really beautiful structure is up…and almost ready to open. A dock with some very impressive height. And killer views no matter which way you look. And a look back towards the beach – and the current bar. Such a great spot to watch the world go by.

And LASTLY – I hear a new bar and restaurant is going up over the water in front of Ocean Tide Hotel. Construction is happening now…just a few docks south of Wayo’s – JUST north of the High School.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LOTS more photos in the San Pedro Scoop

Posted By: klcman

Re: 3 Bars to Open Over the Water in Boca Del Rio - 02/02/18 11:25 PM

Marty got so excited about SB LII that he mislinked smile
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board