AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Marty Enell's Grill - 01/20/21 05:58 PM
[Linked Image]

A Tasty Beef Burger at Enell's Grill and Meeting San Pedro's Big Mc

Yesterday, I enjoyed a big tasty burger at a spot that I pass by almost daily - Enell's Grill. This was my first time stopping in - usually, I'm raring to get to town or get back home. Enell's is located at the very cute little outdoor "mall" across the street from Belizean Shores and CocoBeach Resorts - just before the paved road ends (about 3.5 miles north) And I'm glad I stopped.

I ordered a bacon cheeseburger - NO lettuce (it's a throwaway and not good warm in my opinion) and no pickles. Mustard? Ketchup? Mustard? Yes. All three. I then took a look at the menu and�yum. A burgerito!?! I love the idea of ALL of these options! I chatted with the owner while I waited for my burger. His name is McLeish (WHAT A COOL NAME!) and he is the Big Mc behind the restaurant. McLeish was born and raised in Punta Negra, Belize - a spot I'm dying to visit. Just south of Placencia and Monkey River village. He moved to San Pedro about 20 years ago with his mom and�.what I learned? He makes a very good burger.

Click here to read the rest of the article in the San Pedro Scoop

==============

Diane Campbell:
BEST BURGERS EVER - and he makes a great mojito too. Also - the hospitality and positive vibe....... go for the food, return to support excellence!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board