AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: WillfromMidwest Proposal - 05/11/09 06:20 AM
I visited Caye Caulker and Ambergris Caye in December of 2008 and was quite pleased with both places. In fact, I'm trying to save up enough money for a return trip to Belize in November and December of 2009. This time I plan on spending some of my days in Placencia and San Pedro, but most of my vacation will be in Caye Caulker. By education I was trained to be a cartographer - that is, a mapmaker. However, I have been spending most of my recent years writing. Some travel related reviews. Some contests. Some envirnmental pieces. Anyway, I have been trying to earn dollars and I have a question for you. Is it possible you could send me Caye Caulker/Ambergris Caye promotional materials? There are several colleges and universities that I regularly keep in contact with (due to previous enrollment, work-related experiences and relatives that attend) and they allow advertising on bulletin boards and sporadically permit exhibition booths on their campuses. A "code" could be marked on flyers/brochures/etc., and, as students make travel reservations for summer/winter/spring breaks, those "codes" could be used to reference my involvement. I'm not looking for money, I'd rather accumulate enough references to earn free accomodations (for 1 person), meals, tours, perhaps even airfare or a ferry ride from Belize City to Caye Caulker. If this sounds reasonable I can give you my mailing address here in the Chicagoland area.
Posted By: Marty Re: Proposal - 05/11/09 03:01 PM
I have some informational pdfs that are clickable i send out. I can also send a few newspapers from San Pedro. email me at [email protected] if interested...
Posted By: cakelee Re: Proposal - 05/12/09 04:50 PM
Chicago, huh? I sent you a PM.
Posted By: WillfromMidwest Re: Proposal - 05/12/09 08:40 PM
cakelee - A PM? Please explain...
Posted By: cakelee Re: Proposal - 05/13/09 03:13 AM
PM = private message. When you log in, you should have a flashing little envelope under where it says "My Stuff." Click on my stuff, then messages. It is like an inbox with email. Hope this is a good explanation.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board