AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Dominic Which kind of business licence ? - 03/18/18 08:42 PM
Hallo,
I want start small business with bicycles rental (only 5 pieces of mountain bikes).
Need i licence for it?
If yes, which type of licence, how much i must pay for it and how long last the process?

please text me to the message

Thanks for help and answer.
Posted By: SimonB Re: Which kind of business licence ? - 03/19/18 01:06 AM
Yes. Go to town hall and apply for a trade license, they will tell you how much it will be.
Posted By: Dominic Re: Which kind of business licence ? - 03/20/18 09:26 PM
I need work permit for a trade license

Please can me somebody help with it ? Or write everything about this process. Somebody who have experiences with this. Thanks
Posted By: SimonB Re: Which kind of business licence ? - 03/21/18 12:15 PM
You need to go to the labour office beside Wings and fill out an application.
Posted By: Inplub Re: Which kind of business licence ? - 03/21/18 03:17 PM
When we first came they would not give us a trade licence without a work permit. They would not give us a work permit without a trade licence, that was along time ago. We had to get a letter from the Town Council stating we would get a trade licence when they give us a work permit, I hope things have changed over the years. LOL
Posted By: Judyann H. Re: Which kind of business licence ? - 03/22/18 02:51 PM
We got our Work permits and Trade Licenses in 2012. And it went pretty much like Inplub says above.... However, much of doing business here is like that..... Golf cart permit needs insurance, can't get insurance without the golf cart permit..... We learned to visit each office daily until one or the other finally gave us permission..... It gets even more interesting when applying for Residency..... Bring lots of patience..... wink
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board