AmbergrisCaye.com Home

med size dog carrier needed

Posted By: kerry

med size dog carrier needed - 05/04/05 06:00 PM

have adopted a dog in belize, and am in need of a medium sized kennel to transport her back to the states....am in san pedro thru saturday....returning to the states on sunday... e-mail me at [email protected] or call at
226-4601...thanx
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: med size dog carrier needed - 05/04/05 07:03 PM

HEY KERRY ! smile

Re: med size dog carrier needed - 05/04/05 10:18 PM

hey ernie....can u help or know of anyone that can? take care...
Posted By: Beachy

Re: med size dog carrier needed - 05/04/05 11:06 PM

I think Pampered Paws is supposed to be getting crates in, call them at 226.2227, hope it helps.
Chris
Casa Picasso

Re: med size dog carrier needed - 05/05/05 02:41 AM

thanx chris...talked with pampered paws, but are not expecting any in until mon...and leaving on sun...they said that if anything came thru sooner they would let us know....any other suggestions from anyone appreciated...thanx kerry

Re: med size dog carrier needed - 05/05/05 06:09 AM

i am staying at ray & carol's, downstairs from casey moore's place on the lagoon side (crocodile alley)the clock is ticking....please HELP!!!! anyone???? thanx....kerry
Posted By: govikes

Re: med size dog carrier needed - 05/05/05 03:49 PM

Kerry, a friend just left 2 days ago via American and was in the same predicament. She ended up getting one from American (Tropic found her one for $400! ouch) at the airport in Belize City and it was only $50.
Posted By: indygal

Re: med size dog carrier needed - 05/06/05 03:19 AM

Hey how you doing Kerry? Found a good dog, please someone send her a good crate.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board