AmbergrisCaye.com Home

New Digs...

Posted By: cindyb

New Digs... - 08/19/05 05:51 PM

The Major and I have a really cute apartment north of the cut, but we need a larger place.

We are looking for a house or condo, on or near the water. Long-term, house in the states is still for sale. We have a dog and cat, both litter-trained and do not go outside. We also have all our appliances, could use or not. Would like washer-dryer or connections though.

If you have or know of anything drop me a private email, or call me at the store 206-2577.

cindyb and The Major
Posted By: PianoPerson

Re: New Digs... - 08/30/05 06:07 PM

My house is almost finished: two lots north of Capricorn. If you want to stop by and take a look........

not furnished yet, but has w/d hook-up, refrig, stove and microwave.
Posted By: gotaluvit

Re: New Digs... - 08/30/05 06:54 PM

Piano Person, does your home have a name, or what does it look like? It must be just south of Capt. Morgan's ,yes?

Re: New Digs... - 08/31/05 02:53 AM

South of Captain Morgan's, yes, but closer to Capricorn

Re: New Digs... - 08/31/05 07:36 PM

Are you talking about Belizean Cove Estates?

Re: New Digs... - 08/31/05 07:53 PM

PianoPerson,
Could you drop me a private email with rental rate and when it might be finished.
Thanks

Re: New Digs... - 09/02/05 02:46 PM

It's a single house ------- not condo

Re: New Digs... - 09/02/05 02:57 PM

Piano Person, Thank you, I ask because I have purchased one of the villa's at Belezian Cove which is also under construction and thought I might be meeting a neighbor, of course I am just not from the same buildings.

Re: New Digs... - 09/02/05 11:46 PM

We have located a lovely condo!

Now, would anyone be interested in a charming one-bedroom on the beach at the Palapa? Furnished, with king bed, has AC in the bedroom (keeps the entire apartment comfortable).

Contact Keith at B-Lease, or me at the bookstore 206-2577.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board