AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Where should I stay?

Posted By: Kerri_Canada

Where should I stay? - 01/23/06 11:01 PM

Hello. My name Kerri. My best friend Steph and I are 21 year old chicas from Canada and are planning our next vacation and Belize is sparking a huge interest in us. We are loving the sound of San Pedro but are having a rough time find a place to stay in our price range. . I have emailed MANY condos, houses, villas etc but all are too expensive.

We are planning on going to San Pedro this May & June. There are only two of us for 2 months (around May 1-July 1) and maybe a 3rd person for only 2 weeks to 1 month. We are looking for a 1 bedroom condo, villa etc that is around $1000/month. We want to be in san pedro town because we are walking every where and will be going out in the night. It does not have to be right on the beach (as most of them were).

Any info would be greatly appreciated. We are determined to make this holiday work out and want it to be in san pedro.

please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thank you

-Kerri
Posted By: clover

Re: Where should I stay? - 01/24/06 01:00 AM

Check with Carol at Exotic Caye Beach Resort...the are from Canada...run the place and might be able to cut you a deal for a month or longer stay......email
[email protected] good luck!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Where should I stay? - 01/24/06 02:34 AM

hmmmm...
Exotic Caye is $140-185 for a one bedroom per night=$4200/month-$5500/month.

Though I love where I live, if they can cut a deal for $1000 a month or less I will move there!!! That'd be cutting their rates to 1/5. Let me know if they do.

Re: Where should I stay? - 01/24/06 03:37 AM

monthly rentals are different...some tourist benefits are not included......
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Where should I stay? - 01/24/06 03:01 PM

I think you might be able to rent a condo at Paradise Villas for around $1,000 per month - it is off season after all. It is centrally located.

You would need to contact Nellie Gomez. I don't have the info right here - can anybody supply Nellie's biz info?

Re: Where should I stay? - 01/24/06 06:18 PM

Paradise Villas
Nellie Tel: 501-226-2087
[email protected]
http://www.nelliesproperty.com

I referred to an email she had sent me. They are $1200/month for a one bedroom plus 9% tax. $1000/month for Aug, Sept, Oct. Hope this helps.

Re: Where should I stay? - 01/24/06 06:29 PM

In November some friends of mine stayed at Perla Escondido for around $1000.00 for a month...give or take a few bucks......who knows how to contact them? 21 days to go....the fish should be scared!
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Where should I stay? - 01/24/06 07:59 PM

Paz Villas is nice, $US750 per month for a two bedroom and $US450 per month for a one bedroom, could be a tad higher this year.

[email protected]

Tennis court, laundry, pool, bbq grill - party area, golf cart hookups, 30 second walk to the best beach on the Island.

SIN

Re: Where should I stay? - 01/24/06 10:41 PM

YES! Great place. I would stay there forsure! I did not know they do 2 month rentals. Definately stay there, they are nice.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board