AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Wanted: Beachfront Property

Posted By: Hottie

Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/26/06 04:21 PM

I am looking to purchase beachfront land in either the Tres Cocos or Buena Vista area. I have been to SP over 20 times in the past few years, and would like to own some land for the future. I am in no rush but am ready to purchase immediately for the right piece of property and the right price. Please feel free to contact me through the board. cool
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/26/06 09:28 PM

What is your budget
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/26/06 09:48 PM

Guess your gonna pay in singles huh. wink
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/26/06 10:35 PM

Whats your phone number laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/26/06 10:37 PM

E - you make me smile!! laugh
Posted By: deacon+

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/26/06 11:23 PM

2Mile too funny laugh laugh laugh

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/26/06 11:35 PM

....2MilesNorthofCut...Yeah, that's it, singles...

....deacon+...when did you become so cynical.

Just checking out the options, and have worked long and hard to be able to take advantage of them...also, did my homework and just looking to take a chance. Sorry, if I offended. Nuf'Said.

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/26/06 11:38 PM

No offence, just having fun. My bad, but it was funny. laugh

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/26/06 11:41 PM

Deacon
smile So glad you did not lose your kindness (nor your good humor). smile
Posted By: seashell

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/27/06 05:43 AM

Love the avatar.

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way"

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/27/06 12:55 PM

Thanks Seashell! Too cute smile

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/27/06 09:24 PM

I think it's still funny (read your profile there hottie!) wink ( shocked I guess I should be nice to her it looks like she may be my neighbor someday)

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/27/06 09:55 PM

2MILE, makes you think of putting a couple poles on your property doesn't it.
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/27/06 10:34 PM

What does Poland have to do with it?

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/27/06 11:38 PM

SIN, where have you been?

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/28/06 12:50 AM

Deacon ... the only one spinning around the pole will be you...maybe...
Sin...ya' killin me. Poland is the capital of Intellectual Genius. duh...

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/28/06 01:18 AM

Hottie, thankyou for letting me have fun at your expence.
Posted By: NAZ MAN

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/28/06 06:00 AM

Hello Miss HOTTIE,
What a BOD !!!!!!!!!!!Why buy dirt , when you can purchase a turn-key -operation condo & immediately enjoy & have income !!!! Its Reef Village !! One of the best deals on the island! Mostly sold out, might be a few left ! I bought 2 years ago site unseen, went down to San Pedro in feb 06, And was amazed at how nice the condo was for $124,500 US.. Been offered $75,000 more than what I paid for , of course the answer was no !! I love SP & see good things ahead ! There were alot of negative replys to me from this board, which went in one ear & out the other !!What can I say, Adversity builds Character & makes me stronger!! I'm a Florida Gator boy from Tampa ,Florida that loves the Swamp ,Lynard Skynard, & Loves women !!
However, I am thankful to all the positive replys
from a few select people on this board who are very intelligent & open minded & give good info.!!!YOU know who you are !!These condos will easily be worth 250-350K in the next 3-5yrs..Take that to the bank & deposit it !!!
I only visit this board every now & then...too busy riding my Harley, Fishing,Working out, & RollerSkating!!! Dont laugh, Its a hell of a Cardio workout & great for your SEX LIFE !!
Well , the Real Deal must depart at this time !!
Please feel free to PM me with any comments !!
Especially the single women , I 'm looking for a new partner in Crime & whatever comes my way !!
Must be able to handle A Natural born LEO, A Leader not a follower , A mover & A Shaker , who Lives on the Edge & Likes to dance on it !!!
So long from the Sunshine State ! The NAZZZZMANNNN.....often imitated,never Duplicated !! The REAL DEAL

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/28/06 01:40 PM

Thanks for the email NazMan but I am intersted in land, not a condo and rental income at this point.

And yes, the bod is that hot in person too. hahahaha

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/28/06 01:41 PM

Oh, and Deacon, always glad to provide some fun for others, even sometimes at my own expense! smile

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/29/06 07:57 PM

Nazman-what do you take us for -obviously a bunch of stark raving morons!!

1. Reef village -appts small -but if you could make 75k profit why not do so and buy another one-is it because you sell them.

2. Please be truthful about the sewage-at the moment it is going into the lagoon-this is not good-WASA have no idea what your plans are but could be looking at closing down the project unless they hear from the owners soon

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/29/06 09:38 PM

Holy S&!T, I can't belive I actually agree with pedro1 on something eek Is it true that the first building cracked and had to be jacked back up in the middle? Is it sinking? This is what I heard from someone "Close to the project" ( No I will not name names). Do you know about that naz-man?

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/29/06 10:30 PM

Apologies-the Department of the Environment are the ones concerned about the sewage and thy have been in contact with WASA to find out if there is any substance to the fact of sewage from this development being joined to the towns-the answer from WASA is no.
Posted By: Sun&sand

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/29/06 10:31 PM

2miles, no, it isn't true. Our unit is in the first building, and it's not sinking...it isn't cracked. I don't know where these rumors get started, but I do wish someone would get their facts straight. In fact, this building will be standing long after the wind has blown others down around it. It is not going anywhere. It is level, it is strong, and it is nice. Whomever you spoke to who is "close to the project" isn't giving you the facts. OH well...I'm finished tryng to educate...you all can just think what you want, and we'll see what's left after the next hurricaine. If RV goes, so be it....I'll eat crow. If it's still standing and anyone out there needs a shelter, you are more than welcome to come to our place. We will be gracious, and not serve humble pie, or crow. I hope no one takes a punch, but at least with Mother Nature, the facts are the facts, not rumors.

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/29/06 10:39 PM

Talked to Jules the new general manager for Reef Village and he has been told that the sewage is going to be transferred into the towns system-he assumed many meetings had taken place and this was going to happen soon-well we know many meetings have not taken place-
[email protected] I thank-you for volunteering to take people in during a hurricane but the glass used in your appts. are not up to cat4 hurricane standards-would be a pretty dangerous place to be when a large hurricane hits SP-(I was here for Keith)

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/29/06 11:41 PM

Sorry Pedro, for your misunderstanding. I said if WE ARE STILL STANDING (after the hurricaine) I would be happy to help.
I am aware that Jules doesn't have the full story a lot of the time, and he is awfully busy "stomping out forest fires". I feel for him, having taken on such a project with so many different directions, but he agreed to do it. I am hopeful that he gets all of his stuff together for the benefit of both RV and himself. I know he is quite capable, and I wish him the best. I hope he gets this part straight before too long. Seems it needs someones attention to sort fact from fiction.
In any event, I am through with trying to educate you or provide you with the facts. I have offered and you have declined by ignoring the offering. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/29/06 11:54 PM

check your pm I said please put all the blurb on this message-remember most people who have moved here have all been ripped off at some time or other -I personally lost a large amount of money over Basil Jones which is now Legacy Resort(as did over 100 other people) -everybody believed the blurb that was produced by an english guy called Adam Chandler-he disappeared-while I am not saying you are being ripped off,I believe you are wearing rosy tinted glasses,and could well end up having to pay a lot of monies to bring your resort up to standard.
You mention Jules has to put out a lot of fires -why should he have to do that-If you look at other projects this has not been necessary-perhaps RF brought this on themselves

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 01:00 AM

I agree that we have taken a chance, but so far are very pleased with the results. As for Jules, I don't think it's fair that he has to run interference, but he took this on and he is responsible for how he gets his results. I have a great respect for Jules, and consider him a friend. I hope he works out well with RV as he is an asset to have there. Still, I would think that it is better to have facts than heresay, before the mud (pardon the pun) gets flung. I have so little patience with people who swear by the rumors and ignore the facts.
I don't have a bone to pick with you, and I'm very sorry you had a bad experience where Legacy Resort is concerned. That does't necessarily mean that everyone else is doomed to have a bad experience. And, if we do, we have no one to blame but ourselves. It isn't any one elses fault if we don't do our homework and get the facts.
So, thanks for your concern over our possible loss of funds, but I'm braced for the worst, and excited that it hasn't happened. Hopefully, it won't, and we will live happily ever after, wearing our rose tinted glasses. I wish you well, too, and hope you get all you deserve.

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 05:54 AM

Here we go again , No wonder I stay away from this board....Way too much DOOM & GLOOM & Negativity ! Someone is always pointing a finger !! I could get really wild & crazy on this one & truely [#%!] you off & disturb your thinking but I will remain cool & calm like Steve
McQueen...First things first, Miss Hottie, this Gator boy from Florida would love to taste a BITE of your Tail !!HAHA...Now back to business !
No,NO,NO...the building is not cracked & sinking.These are silly rumors started by Jealous people & real estate sales people who are very competitive on this island to make a buck ! I'm a real estate Broker in Fla. with 30 years of experience, I have not sold any units in Reef Village, To own a condo in belize, you have to have alot of $$$, a vision for the future & be adventurous. Belize is out of reach for the average American. I have many clients who would love to own in reef village but can't
afford it. If you own in AC, you are part of a very elite & select group of investors who have a vision !!As for the sewage problem , I'm not aware of any , but I have faith that Jeff Pierce is doing the right thing & will resolve any issues. Sun & Sand is right on the money , We have stayed in our units & they are very solid !!
Also, the 2/2 are very spacious !! Pedro, you are Piece of work !! I'm concerned about your Health, you look like you are about to explode with a Heart Attack or Stroke !!! Slow down, smell the Roses, enjoy life more !! Stop your worry, if reef village falls down due to a hurricane or sinking, it will be rebuilt because we have insurance ( HELLO)!!!....Now let me give you the real DOOM & GLOOM Pedro & lets see if you have the smarts to reply to this one or make a "FOOL" out of yourself with the entire board !! Its been reported in Newsweek, Time magazine, Discovery Channel, HBO specials, ect...... Scientists have proven it !! Global Warming is alive & well, & melting the ice caps at a much faster pace than expected. The damage has been done, we can only hope & pray that we can slow it down !!! It wont happen in my or yours lifetime, but probably in the next 50-100 years AC will probably be under water ! Our children & your grandchildren have a rough road ahead !! So , that said. am I worried about Reef village....No,NO,NO...Am I more concerned about global warming..Yes,Yes,Yes..Well, thats all the Doom & Gloom & Negativity you will ever hear out of me!! Kinda DISTURBED your thinking didn't I !! Makes all the negative comments & finger pointing on this board now seem a little insignificant, doesn't it ?? Always look at the BIG picture in Life ! When Life hands you a Lemon , We in Florida make Lemonade !! Enjoy the beauty of San Pedro & AC & appreciate like I do ! Have Faith in God & God Bless America ,Home of the Brave & Free . I will be in San Pedro sometime in the next few months, any one is welcome to check out my condo , have a beer with me ,laugh a little & enjoy some stimulating conversation. Take care friends, cant wait for Friday ...Date Night !!! Dinner at OutBack & then off to See SuperMan Save the World at the movies !! SEEEE YAAAAAA NAZMAN..the REAL DEAL!!!!

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 06:16 AM

Oh and Pedro,
You're probably a very nice guy , hope to meet you one day , have a beer , & share some war stories, but I have a technique that will calm you down & control that pointing finger of yours!!! It will relax you & might even make you feel good !! TAKE THAT FINGER , DIP IT IN VASELINE, AND STICK IT UP YOUR A---SS !!!
Now that wasn't hard , you get the POINT !!!!
So long from the sunshine state...NAZZZMANNN
Posted By: KathyA

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 01:33 PM

Naz Man, date night in Tampa should be at Bern's! Lived on Bayshore Blvd. for a couple of years after I graduated from college.

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 02:26 PM

Naz Man-Wow-What a spokesperson-your mother must be very proud of your wonderful use of the english language.
It just goes to show that if you are a typical owner of Reef Village -our children will grow up with a wider vocabulary than we would have wished for.
With your disgusting diatribe I wonder how many people will consider you a good neighbour,and how you will help with the sales,and resales of RF-???-Are you really in your 50s??
If the building sinks the insurance will not pay as it will only be due to faulty construction and you cannot insure against that.
which insurance company is RF insured with?

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 05:39 PM

Pedro1, My English is fine due to a good education in Florida !! You are a very Negative & Analytical person who loves to gripe, bitch, complain, & pick on people !! You have to be handled differently than most people. You dish out Fire, You get Fire !! You are still worried about the small stuff in life, You dont see the Big picture here !! You need to think outside the box !! You are way out of your league going 1 0n 1 with me !!You continue to dig your hole deeper & deeper.Case & point: Just look at your little video, to the average viewer, it shows a very angry & disturbed person. Do you appear fun & happy-go lucky ? I think Not.Maybe you did it for shock effect, but I actually think that is your personality. God help you my friend !! No one ever stands up to you on this board cause you like to run them over !! I just have the balls to tell it like it is & you are not used to that ! I'm 49 & holding but look 30 ( thanks mom ),and I am only one person with sometimes unique opinions. My opinions will not affect sales/resales of reef village & is not a reflection of other owners! Lets get real here !!For some odd reason you love to pick on Reef village and I grew tired of your Bull-SH%%T !!
Most people on this board are good hearted people
who joke around alot & are not negative in a big way & maybe they have alot of time on their hands !This subject could go on & on ,Tic for Tac,but I have to go now , I have bigger fish than you Pedro to fry ! Peace to all & Happy 4th of July !!! Pedro , Nothing Personal , strictly business !! Wasn't that the line from Godfather?
Anyhow, thats my final comment on this matter!
SEEEEEEEYaaaaaaaaaa The NazzMann shall return!!

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 05:49 PM

Take a chill pill and let's meet up at Bern's. I'll buy. Kathy

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 09:07 PM

Is this still "Looking for beachfront property" confused

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 10:29 PM

Thank You!!!!!

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 11:14 PM

Kathy, there are some people you don't want to have a drink with! laugh

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 11:35 PM

Originally posted by NAZ MAN:
Negative & Analytical ...Case & point... Tic for Tac...
Wow, that Florida education is impressive.

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 06/30/06 11:55 PM

Law, it's Friday and I'm dateless. Naz Man was looking pretty good. Thanks for snapping me to...Kathy

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/01/06 12:14 AM

Just kidding, BTW. Ya'll have a fabulous holiday weekend!!!
Posted By: Centex

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/01/06 01:32 AM

P1, you are a tool. Get back in your box boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/01/06 02:11 AM

Centex -like Naz your mother must also be proud of your command of the english language-
Keep hiding behind your user name-I am sure that when and if you went to school you were the little unintelligent nerd that no-one spoke or associated with and sat at the front but still the teachers never remembered your name

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/01/06 07:23 AM

Could not resist to jump back in !!!!
Hey Lawless , Never Judge a person til you walked 2 Moons in their Moccasins !!! And you might have trouble with that, since my Feet are probably bigger than your !!! I'm not a negative person , I just defend myself when Jabbed at !!

Hello KathyA , where have you been all my life ??
My Momma always taught me to never say No to a pretty lady, especially if she's buying you a drink ! So yes, Lets head to Berns...then a boatride at Treasure Island or a ride on my Harley or a ride in my Jeep with the wind in your hair or an evening swim in the pool & a hop in the Jacuzzi, then I'll massage your hands & feet & whatever else turns you on ....Your pick... Now thats a date night !! Law, you are invited for drinks at Berns also, you can see
if my Mocassins fit !! Its been real !! You just experienced another edition of the Naz Man, often imitated, NEVER DUPLICATED !!! Happy Holidays to everyone on this board !! The NAZZZZ
Posted By: Centex

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/01/06 01:55 PM

You are so right P1! Wow you are so much more intelligent than everyone here.. Just wanted to get a rise out of you. You are so predictable, just as I thought. You are very amusing also. Have a goooood weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Take your pills meds. laugh

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/01/06 09:47 PM

Too funny, Centex. But, please, don't encourage him...

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/02/06 05:22 AM

Why would it be wrong to encourage Pedro1 to take his meds? er, pills? er, meds? whatever?

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/02/06 11:11 AM

SS....not about the meds, it's about complimenting him so he would continue his rants...oh never mind... :rolleyes:
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/02/06 05:11 PM

Pedro 1 - just a quick correction. Basil Jones is now Tranquility Bay. Legacy Resort is about 7 miles south of Tranquility.

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/03/06 05:14 AM

Sun&Sand, I knew what you meant.

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/03/06 03:13 PM

Seashell, I thought you did, but seemed everyone was sort of "dead in the head" that day and I had to explain to everyone. So, just decided it wasn't than important.
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/03/06 04:09 PM

eek Whoa! Naz Man, you are certainly the Real Deal... and funny! Should BC's BBQ resume, I'd love to meet you for a drink - that'd be on YOUR tab. Not interested in foot massages or Harley rides but am interested in what's in your head.

Let us know when you'll be down...

BTW, who's afraid of P1? I'll put him in his place anyday! wink

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/03/06 09:34 PM

I'm not afraid of him, either, TQ. He is more far too self absorbed to instill any fear in me. I think he just likes to come across as a bully, but not nearly as fearsome as he'd like to think he is. More like just a lot of hot air, don't you think?
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/04/06 01:21 AM

A lot of something, that is for sure!!! wink

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/04/06 02:48 AM

Peter - can I keep you in line while Tim's gone? wink

Re: Wanted: Beachfront Property - 07/07/06 05:57 AM

hello travelqueen,
Yes I would love to buy you a drink !!
Enquiring Minds in Florida want to all about the Travelqueen !! Getting into my Mind could be dangerous, however, the path of the Unknown is always Mysterious & much more exciting !! In fact, If I felt any better, I could be dangerous like you !!!
The NazzzMan will return to San Pedro in the near future & yes I will let this board know when, that way you can lock your doors & hide your beautiful Wives !!!!HA....Hot Damm its Friday...Date Nite... Dinner & a Movie...ARRRRRRRR Mates, Those Pirates of the Carribean are back again !!!! SEEEEEEYaaaaaa
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board