AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Real estate agent openings

Posted By: sarteneja

Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 04:43 AM

does anyone know of any openings for real estate agents in AC, Caye Caulker or elsewhere in Belize?
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 05:35 PM

Have you actually been to Sartenja -my guess is no-when you visit there you will understand-AC -we have more americans coming down here and opening real estate places -6 this year is my count maybe more-also most seem to have problems as a no. of them have been taken back to the states,and not by their mothers-now my advice to prospective buyers is to buy from the realtors that have Belizean citizens running and owning them-look at-Pelican,Sunrise,Seaside and Southwind.
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 06:09 PM

pedro... why is that you'll understand AC if you go there??

besides how do you know they've never been... sorry just you shouldn't jump to conclusions about things...
Posted By: sarteneja

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 06:34 PM

Interesting that everytime I ask a question on here some moron who thinks they are a belizephile asssumes I have never been here. The fact is I was born in Sarteneja and when I was young we lived all over the country before moving to the states, so I have spent time on AC,CC, ST. George, Placencia, Orange walk, Corozal, etc etc etc. I also am fully aware of fugitives that have been caught as real estate agents. I am capable of reading the newspapers in english and spanish and your not filling me in on anything that is a secret. Sarteneja has plenty of real estate for sale just no one wants to buy it. If the corrupt scammer GOB ever popped their heads out of their asses and went for tuism initiatives like Mexico then maybe someplace other than the cayes would show even the slightest hint of modernazation and development. And on top of that living in belize might just be cheaper than living in florida.

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 06:46 PM

haha!! love the attitude!

i agree with you though... it's just ignorance, well from my point of view!! :rolleyes:

btw Sarteneja looks beautiful... i would love to check it out sometime...

happy hunting though... cool
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 06:53 PM

Pedro: Did you wash your foot before swallowing it?
Posted By: coolbummings

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 07:36 PM

Sarteneja is beautiful....just hope it stays that way.

I owe u (Sart) an apology.
There are just so many scammers and opportunists (of the wrong sort) out there one has to wonder what the motives of others are.

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 07:36 PM

And GRINGOSTARR....just what is the game u be playin on the other forum? (hic)

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 07:38 PM

just outta curiousity... why would you have to apologize coolbummings... prob not my business but just curious!

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 08:04 PM

I posted in a kind of negatory way to one of sarts queries, same one, diff thread....I said that there were too many real estate agents already and you know what?

His/her life, job etc....not my place to be a jerk. (hic)...much more fun to be a barstool Socrates.

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 08:16 PM

haha!! ok... well at least it wasn't as negative as pedro's...

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 08:39 PM

I try to be positive but the more I read forums the more negativity I do see and it is so easy (hic) to get dragged into some club like stuff.

One of the reasons that I joined this forum is that it seemed to be fairly laid back. What I see happening on the Belize Forum is well, pretty angry stuff especially directed at some posters that I have enjoyed.

Funny how people have given up arguing in bars and chosen netspace. I prefer a good bar argument (hic).

My shilling anyhoo. (cocktail hour is here)

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/28/06 08:57 PM

haha... yah i completely understand... i joined b/c i thought that i would be able to get a lot of useful info, and even though i don't mind the jokes and what nots... some ppl just push things too far...
well anyway have a drink for me... bottoms up!! laugh
Posted By: Corona Steve

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/30/06 08:31 PM

Same Ole, Same Ole, some use this site as a playground, and hard to get anyone to be serious on this site. Have stayed away for quite a while, and when I come back, it's the same ole thing, no real straight answers from most, lots of hot air, and
plenty of junk.

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/30/06 08:46 PM

Corona $teve: What answers are you looking for?
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/30/06 09:27 PM

I ditched the board for years, YEARS, and it hasn't changed.

Accept the board for what it is, a place for bored (ha ha) members.

If you want honest opinions to serious questions, ask a professional in whatever the particular field the questions is posed.

For example, if you are looking for a job in the real estate market - contact the real estate companies.
Posted By: bywarren

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/30/06 09:30 PM

Now that just goes to show you that once in a while you get good advice from this board. smile

Re: Real estate agent openings - 08/30/06 09:37 PM

that's so true... i try to be helpful but it's hard with so many smart asses... haha.. anyway hope you find what you're looking for!
Posted By: diverdoug

Re: Real estate agent openings - 09/01/06 12:26 AM

Pedro

What Belizean citizens are running Seaside Real Estate and rentals ? None of them even live on the island full time or have their own homes. At least that was the case the last time I was on the island.
Posted By: JZB

Re: Real estate agent openings - 09/04/06 04:04 PM

Diverdoug,

It would seem that you are miss informed.
All six of the folks that work and own Ambergris Seaside Real Estate have homes, land and live here full time and have done so for the past 5 years at least.

In the future please refrain from making statements unless you are sure that they are indeed the facts.

J
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Real estate agent openings - 09/05/06 02:44 AM

go get em
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Real estate agent openings - 09/05/06 01:41 PM

Go girl..
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: Real estate agent openings - 09/05/06 08:57 PM

That may have been Josh, Cappy. Go boy (I guess)
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Real estate agent openings - 09/05/06 09:50 PM

all right 2 north miles=== Go girl ===Go boy there ya happy....And mr smarty pants Mr 2 miles your in trouble you did not call me!!!!!!at work today..
Posted By: JZB

Re: Real estate agent openings - 09/05/06 09:55 PM

That was Josh with supervision and censoring by Joanne. :p
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT

Re: Real estate agent openings - 09/05/06 10:38 PM

Good guess on my part josh / joann. Capt jeff, look in your message box smile

Re: Real estate agent openings - 09/06/06 03:17 AM

Pedro1 look in your message box.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board