AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Wayfarer Jerry Jeff Walker Belize Tickets Feb 4-11 - 01/15/07 07:27 PM
Hello all
Early in 2006 I purchased 4 tickets to the Jerry Jeff Walker camp Belize 2007 week 2 Feb 4-11. These tickets allow access to 3 performances by Jerry Jeff and his band during the week and they come with 4 Tee shirts 1 2XL and 3 XL. For more information about the program check out http://www.jerryjeff.com/camp_belize_2007.htm

Work conflicts are keeping me from going on the trip so I am hoping to sell these tickets for the $155.00 each I originally paid. If you are interested in one or all please contact me at [email protected]. If you buy all 4 I will pay for the priority mail shipping.

Please be aware that I have made these tickets available at several other locations on and off line, I will do my best to immediately post if they have sold elsewhere.

Thanks, Pete
Pete,

I'm sure you probably have but be sure Tried and True knows. They often have a waiting list. I was able to hook up with someone on their list and sell 2 of mine. Good luck! p.s. ditch work, go to San Pedro!
I did call them but so far no luck, But thanks for the tip. You know I might just end up doing that if they dont sell LOL
Posted By: J DOG Re: Jerry Jeff Walker Belize Tickets Feb 4-11 - 01/17/07 07:55 PM
Wayfarer
Why don't you run this on the chat forum where more people will see it.
I may be interested in buying two of them. Do you still have them?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board