AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: SimonB H2O Audio Products in San Pedro - 05/11/07 04:33 AM
To paraphase another poster:

"I created this thread: ALL H2O Audio Products in hopes of placing down the knowledge I had so others could benefit..."

There is a manufacturer of water/weather/dive proof iPod cases and headphones ( http://www.h2oaudio.com/ ) and Surf Guru is going to import them soon.

I have a pair of the waterproof headphones which are good to 10' and have a case for a 1st generation Shuffle on order.

They have waterproof cases and headphones for iPod Nano's, videos and old shuffles. They also have an Mp3 rated to 100' with the case and headphones.

Nothing in it for me but if you dive, guide, surf, windsurf, kayak, swim or drive in a golfcart without a windshield put in your orders.

They are above Seaduced and Wine De Vine.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: H2O Audio Products in San Pedro - 05/11/07 08:16 AM
The last thing I'd want underwater with me. Wouldn't want to run, ski or cycle with it either. But luckily for the importer not everyone is like me!
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: H2O Audio Products in San Pedro - 05/11/07 05:52 PM
I would love to have some tunes underwater! How cool woudl that be!

SIN
Posted By: divingcowgirl Re: H2O Audio Products in San Pedro - 05/11/07 10:18 PM
I know! Rockn' out to Bob Marley! WHOOOHOOOOOOO!
Posted By: seashell Re: H2O Audio Products in San Pedro - 05/12/07 08:44 AM
Me, I don't want to hear tunes under the sea. I'd be even happier to dive a rebreather, so that I could hear the sea properly and the fish chewing at the coral. Why would you guys want to drown that out, so to speak?
Posted By: seashell Re: H2O Audio Products in San Pedro - 05/12/07 08:45 AM
A good stereo system on the boat . .now *that* would be cool.
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: H2O Audio Products in San Pedro - 05/12/07 04:47 PM
I can't hear s.hit underwater! Music would be cool! Rebreathers kill people. (fyi: mute and volume buttons still work underwater)
Posted By: seashell Re: H2O Audio Products in San Pedro - 05/13/07 04:02 AM
Trust me SIN, you can hear underwater, you just haven't noticed that yet.
Posted By: SimonB Re: H2O Audio Products in San Pedro - 05/13/07 05:21 PM
Some of us have terrible tinnitus and being underwater is nothing but a ringing sound, anything to drown that out works for me.
Posted By: Katie Valk Re: H2O Audio Products in San Pedro - 05/14/07 11:57 PM
Finis makes goggles with underwater mp3 and headphones, great for swimming laps in pools. Just about to take a swim and listen to the new Archade fire cd.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board