AmbergrisCaye.com Home

)need furniture and appliance

Posted By: barenecessities

)need furniture and appliance - 01/14/08 09:44 PM

Hi need fridge(with separate freezer) gas stove, washing machine and pots and pans and couch, tables chairs lots of stuff for house. thanks Patricia
Posted By: tacogirl

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/15/08 12:07 AM

Check c's furniture on middle street you might also consider a trip to Belize city.

Posted By: sunshineleo

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/15/08 06:51 PM

A trip to BZ city is the least expensive way to go for household goods..
ck out Hofius/Ace Hardware and Mirab's for nice household, kitchen things...
send me a pm and I can give you addresses and a great taxi driver in BZ to assist you..
Blessings
Posted By: collyk

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/15/08 08:00 PM

I found Belican Supplies in San Pedro to have excellent prices on appliances such as cookers and fridges etc.

BZ can be inexpensive, but if you want anything nice, be prepared. I was flabbergasted at what it cost me to get a very pretty but cheaply made sofa from Mirab furniture store. It is a nice store and worth a visit.

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/16/08 01:02 PM

Colly your sofa is so comfortable.
Posted By: collyk

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/16/08 02:15 PM

Tacogirl. It is comfie for sure, but I doubt it will last more than a few years. You need to come put your arse on it for an eveninig soon.
Posted By: barenecessities

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/16/08 02:39 PM

Thanks everyone I appreciate all the advice but where is belican supplies don't think i have ever seen it. I will try C's furniture on middle street as i need dressers and night tables and and and again thanks everyone. Patricia
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/16/08 02:45 PM

Belican Supply is on Cocoplum Street, across the abandoned white church.
226-2669

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/17/08 12:03 AM

Colly I would be glad to put my arse on anyones couch right about now lol hoping to get 5 min on ours before we go out again.
Posted By: seashell

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/17/08 03:16 AM

TG, you are having too much fun. Try not to forget that it shouldn't be work to enjoy yourself. wink

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/17/08 04:11 PM

SS that is the problem lol I am enjoying myself too much ha ha.

Could not turn down an offer for home cooked dinner and cards with friends last night.
Posted By: seashell

Re: )need furniture and appliance - 01/18/08 06:48 AM

smile

You need to rest up a bit. We want to make sure you have time to give us good blog.

smile
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board