AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Uncle Buck beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/09/09 12:42 AM
Complete guitar package with everything you need to start playing guitar. Comes with amp, guitar strap, strings, etc...
Very good quality guitar, still brand new in box. Paid $500bz to get it here to Belize, will sell for $375bz.

Also have acouple desktop computers for sale at good price, PM for more info.

Thanks
UB

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Uncle Buck Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/16/09 07:39 PM
Posted By: Tracker Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/21/09 01:47 AM
is this still for sale?
Posted By: Uncle Buck Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/22/09 02:13 AM
This one is sold, but have a very similar set up for sale.
Posted By: SP Daily Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/22/09 02:34 AM
Duty paid?
Posted By: Uncle Buck Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/22/09 02:46 AM
Do you work for customs now...LOL

Just kidding, there is no duty on musical instrumnets, but the enviromental tax and GST are both taken care of.
Posted By: SP Daily Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/22/09 02:49 AM
Perfect!
Posted By: SimonB Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/22/09 03:04 AM
Not on musical instruments but yes on amps. Been there done that and argued it to death.
Posted By: Uncle Buck Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/22/09 03:10 AM
If the amp is sent down with a guitar, it "should" be classified as a "musical accessory" and in that instance no duty, but if it's sent alone then you'll most likely have to pay.

Posted By: SimonB Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/22/09 03:12 AM
I brought down both at the same time (from Kansas via Cancun and Chet) and they nailed me.
Posted By: Uncle Buck Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 04/22/09 03:27 AM
Dang, that sucks man. Don't think that's how it's supposed to work, but you never really know!
Posted By: APbrother Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 05/02/09 07:35 PM
Hey, do you have an acoustic guitar for sale? I'm looking for one to purchase within next week. Maybe you have or you know someone that is selling.....??? Thnx
Posted By: Uncle Buck Re: beginner guitar with amp for sale. - 05/02/09 07:38 PM
Yes, I do have a nice Taylor acoustic guitar for sale. Ill PM you my number.

© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board