AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: A C Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/17/09 04:25 AM
need to get a 2 seater kayak when i land, smaller the better. I mainly want it to go out to the reef to snorkle on my own, or to put groceries in when i wanna make the trip to town via water.

doesn't have to be a great piece of work just has to float smile

whos got what guys?

PM me pics and prices please

AC

ps. i land jan 9th and will wanna buy this within a few days of getting there
Posted By: seashell Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/17/09 06:46 AM
Geez, AC, next you'll be asking us to set you up with a girl for that extra seat. wink
Posted By: A C Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/17/09 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by seashell
Geez, AC, next you'll be asking us to set you up with a girl for that extra seat. wink

extra seat is for my dog/groceries wink hahah

<3
Posted By: seashell Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/17/09 02:53 PM
Un hunh
Posted By: A C Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/26/09 01:46 AM
no one? frown
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/26/09 01:51 AM
http://www.sanpedrodaily.com/classifieds.html
Posted By: A C Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/26/09 02:03 AM

been watching there, but havnt seen anything. only thing that says kayak is someone ELSE looking for one.

AC
Posted By: hazzyy Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/26/09 05:23 AM
where are you going to be living??? Groceries on a kayak plus room for a dog?!?!?!? I hope you're bringing a teacup labradoodle!
Posted By: A C Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/26/09 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by hazzyy
where are you going to be living??? Groceries on a kayak plus room for a dog?!?!?!? I hope you're bringing a teacup labradoodle!

lol wouldnt be doing both at once. He will probably stay in the A/C when I go grocery shopping.

Up north is where im looking at right now, will know more when i land.

AC
Posted By: SnoopysMom Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/26/09 08:26 AM
I would suggest waiting until you are settled and then figuring out what you need and your best means of travel, etc. There are many options (kayak to town for travel may not be the best option for most, but then it may work out great for you) and most would be based upon where you are living. Just my 2 cents.

Posted By: A C Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/26/09 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by SnoopysMom
I would suggest waiting until you are settled and then figuring out what you need and your best means of travel, etc. There are many options (kayak to town for travel may not be the best option for most, but then it may work out great for you) and most would be based upon where you are living. Just my 2 cents.

the kayak is just as much for fun/work out as it is a means of travel. more so even. I just wanna get out in the water smile so this will def be one of my first purchases.

smile

AC
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/26/09 04:39 PM
Mrs Peggy Hancock used to regularly row to town from Buena Vista. When Jeanette Anderson lived there she also rowed to town. You'll certainly be fit!
Posted By: hazzyy Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/26/09 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by A C
Originally Posted by hazzyy

lol wouldnt be doing both at once. He will probably stay in the A/C when I go grocery shopping.

Up north is where im looking at right now, will know more when i land.

AC

hahaha... I love it man... Us young guys always looking for an adventure. You need to rig up a small outboard for that thing. You need to get a mudboat like we use to use in the bayou's in southern Louisiana. Bring a speargun with you! You can get your groceries straight out of the ocean.
Posted By: SnoopysMom Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/26/09 05:47 PM
Then he would need a boat captain's license, correct? Better keep it manual at the stage.....

Hey, A/C - we have a canoe if that would work.
Posted By: A C Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/27/09 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by SnoopysMom
Then he would need a boat captain's license, correct? Better keep it manual at the stage.....

Hey, A/C - we have a canoe if that would work.

a canoe MIGHT work, prob gonna shoot for a kayak though will be easier to store it and stuff. who knows though will see! smile

AC
Posted By: SimonB Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 12/27/09 03:26 PM
Get one of these, it'll make life much easier: http://www.hobiecat.com/kayaking/kayak_sail.html
Posted By: CindyO Re: Wanted!!! 2 seater kayak! Spam me - 01/05/10 06:52 AM
http://bit.ly/74rNjX

this was listed 4 or 5 posts down. try it out.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board