AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Katie Valk ATV in the MPR - 01/10/05 05:00 PM
Great new atv tour of the Mtn Pine Ridge. Its a bit too far for people staying on San Pedro, but perfect day or 1/2 day trip for those on the mainland. Ride thru MPR and Baldy Beacon area and conclude at a waterfall in tropical foliage. Owner/operator Miquel Choco is one of the better intrepretive guides in the country. Great fun, loved it. 610 2910, 610 2728 or 604 2463.
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: ATV in the MPR - 01/10/05 08:05 PM
ATVs like four wheelers?

Choc or Choco? Used to work for Five Sisters?

What are the rates? Website?

Thanks Katy!!!!

SIN
Posted By: Katie Valk Re: ATV in the MPR - 01/10/05 11:47 PM
250 hp honda recons, yes, 4 wheelers. Miquel Choco, from Big Falls Toledo, but worked at Chaa Creek as a naturalist guide for 13 yrs. Full day with lunch and return transfers from San Ignacio is us$130.00pp. Went to Sapadillo Falls (also called Three Ladies of the Forest) in Don Elijio Panti National Park. Next day went to Orchid Falls (aptly named) off Thompson Line off the Cooma Cairn road. Someone built a nice little screened in palapa at the foot of the falls. Really lovely. Web site is atvbelize.com. Spent the night at Hidden Valley Inn (love those fireplaces this time of year). HVI now offers night tours on the property. Guests saw an ocelot the night before I went. Pretty cool.
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: ATV in the MPR - 01/10/05 11:53 PM
excelllllent! I know Miguel, we used to work together up there! Good for him!!!

Definitely on my must do list.

SIN
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board