AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Looking for a room one to two months

Posted By: MichiganJoe

Looking for a room one to two months - 10/08/10 10:32 PM

Hi

I am currently here on Ambergris Caye doing fun dives and would like to do more training which may take one to two months.

I am staying in a hotel but in order to complete my training I would need to find a more cost effective place to stay

Does anyone have a room with a bathroom to offer with a double bed - just one person (me).

Need to be in five mins walking distance to dive shops and town center -

Thanks

Underthedeepblue
Posted By: P.J.

Re: Looking for a room one to two months - 10/11/10 03:19 AM

San Pedrito has tons of these. One of my employees just rented a room that is right in the middle of town for $125 bze per week. If you just walk around town, you'll see tons of signs and phone numbers of people who have rooms for rent. It will just take come investigation to see if it meets your standards.
Posted By: MichiganJoe

Re: Looking for a room one to two months - 10/11/10 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by P.J.
San Pedrito has tons of these. One of my employees just rented a room that is right in the middle of town for $125 bze per week. If you just walk around town, you'll see tons of signs and phone numbers of people who have rooms for rent. It will just take come investigation to see if it meets your standards.

Thanks for the info!

Does San Pedrito have cheap food stalls and at least one store for basics like beer and cigs?

I don't have a cart so I'll have to get a taxi down there and walk around I guess

Thanks again!
Posted By: Phil

Re: Looking for a room one to two months - 10/12/10 04:02 PM

Yes. Every area in town have these. Get a bike and cycle round all your prospective areas. This type of accommodation is all over town not just San Pedrito.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board