AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Hello relocating next April to San Pedro and will need a place to rent allowing Pets which are my kids and very Good ones might I add.Contact me if you have info on a place even if a friend or family member very Trust Worthy and Respectful.Thanks

John & Charles
What type of pets and how many? How many people? Do you have a budget? Do you need a fenced property. Luxurious or middle of the road?
I Have Two dogs Lab and Shepherd girl and a dwarf Pigmy goat so yes to fenced prorerty and middle of the rd or low end till i live there long enough to find what I'm looking for to buy or lease long term.Thanks for the reply look forward to hearing back from ya!

John & Charles
Hi John & Charles

I don't know if you've already done your research, but if not, please be aware that it is very tricky to bring livestock into Belize. You'll need to jump through many hoops for your pygmy goat. PM me and I'd be happy to refer you to a forum where people who keep livestock in Belize discuss these issues.
My neighour had 2 goats. We woke up Christmas and they were both gone - and one can only speculate where to.... they were never seen again.
Lebanese Feast?
Originally Posted by SP Daily
Lebanese Feast?

NOOOOO - chupacabra.

Doesn't anybody watch the news. Shesh.
But Chupas are only north of the bridge!
Originally Posted by Johnmert
dwarf Pigmy goat.....

now THAT I would like to see :), In another life I bred, raised & showed purebred Pygmy goats (as well as purebred Netherland Dwarf rabbits and other livestock) but I have never seen a dwarf pygmy goat. That sucker, if it actually existed, would be so tiny it could fit in Ernie's man purse! laugh
I aint got no damn man purse, I got saddle bags !
watch out for those saddle sores also
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board