AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: adamg swimming pool for sale - 09/05/13 01:39 PM
Hi, I'm commissioning a custom pool from modified Capt Shark stock...the new design starts with a 21x10 fiberglass Oval pool of 5" depth then at one end has an 8' radius lounging area of approx 1' depth to position sun-loungers (this is off centered to create a kidney shape). At the other end creating a completely free form shape will be raised bucket seats surrounding the pool so the seat is in the water but back rest emerges from it. The end result is a pool of approx 30' by 15' at its largest but figure 8 or free-form in design and finished depth of 5'6.
I am still negotiating price but some of the main cost is the initial manufacture of template so with one pool quite expensive but 2 or more drastically reduces the price, the finished pools with all necessary pump work and filtration will be around $20k bz as opposed to shipping one in and paying over $20k plus transport and 20% import or buying the stock boring oval at $15,950 plus pump work.
Please contact me if you're interested in helping partnering up for this one or even designing and commissioning a similar style as I am flexible.
Posted By: ACBum Re: swimming pool for sale - 09/05/13 04:00 PM
I am interested in some further conversation about this. I am not going to be back on the island until Oct. 6th as I am out of the country. You can email me at [email protected] I am interested in seeing any drawings you may have as well as pricing thoughts etc. I am going to contact someone else that may be interested as well. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Greg
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: swimming pool for sale - 09/05/13 04:53 PM
That sounds almost exactly like my pool.
Posted By: adamg Re: swimming pool for sale - 09/05/13 05:54 PM
Hi Amanda, If anyone has said how much they love your pool and want it let them know please!!! and where did you get your pool?
Posted By: AT602 Re: swimming pool for sale - 09/05/13 08:08 PM
I would be interested in discussing details. Plan on 1st part of oct to return .
Posted By: seashell Re: swimming pool for sale - 09/06/13 06:43 AM
This is a great idea. Making me wish I wanted/needed a pool.
Posted By: adamg Re: swimming pool for sale - 09/10/13 03:37 PM
We now have 2 pools on definite order with one further provisional and can do 4 from this first mold, anyone interested in the final pool please contact immediately. For this amount of pools the price is around $20,000bz each complete with pump etc
I am still negotiating on underwater lights so if anyone has suggestions please also contact, thanks.
Posted By: Phil Re: swimming pool for sale - 09/10/13 05:25 PM
Any pictures of what the design is or looks like?
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: swimming pool for sale - 09/10/13 06:18 PM
I bought my pool from http://www.bluehawaiianfiberglasspools.com/
Posted By: adamg Re: swimming pool for sale - 09/10/13 07:32 PM
Hi Phil, Sharks have the full design now as are making the first pool or if you let me know an email for you I can send you more details direct. thanks for your interest.
Cheers for the info Amanda.
Posted By: adamg Re: swimming pool for sale - 11/29/13 12:13 AM
Captain Sharks have now completed the pool and it is in their yard awaiting delivery to myself. The template is also still there for anyone interested in purchasing a model. The final dimensions are approximately 30 x 16 with a 5'6 depth at the center.
Thanks for your interest.
Posted By: CayeMarie Re: swimming pool for sale - 11/30/13 05:24 PM
Can you post a picture
Posted By: adamg Re: swimming pool for sale - 01/30/14 11:15 AM
The first of the swimming pools can now be seen at Zen Arcade on Sea Star Street just behind Island Academy school. We are still putting the deck around it so all the necessary pipe work and structures could be inspected if necessary to assist in your own installation. Thanks
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board