AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: julia b 2 loving cats need new home - 12/22/13 05:07 PM
Hello Everyone.

My name is Julia and i have 2 absolutely adorable and sweet cats who are fantastic mousers who need a new home. i adopted the cats from Saga and they are about 2 years old now. i had cats in my life for much of my life and always experienced mild allergies to them, but not so bad as to not still want to have their wonderful presence in my life. Unfortunately, it seems my body can no longer handle having cats in my home and my allergies and asthma have been really aggravated to the point where i get very winded just going up the steps. As much as i love and adore these cats, i just can't live healthily with them anymore. frown One is a girl Fabia and one is a boy Cici. Neither of them are "lap cats" as they were adopted as older cats and were not used to being held. Fabia LOVES to be nearby her "people" though and purrs contentedly when being petted. Cici is a little more independent and takes a while to warm up to people. i think he may have been traumatized as a kitten because he gets very scared. But after a while with new people, he warms up. He is the better mouser, but they both help! wink They absolutely love and adore each other, curling up together when they nap and bathing one another with their tongues, so they need to find a home that would welcome them together. If you might be interested or know of someone who might be interested i would be so grateful. The cats come "fixed"with litter boxes, food and water bowls, and food all for free to someone who will love them. Thanks!
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: 2 loving cats need new home - 12/22/13 05:41 PM
I am so sorry for you Julia. I understand though. I am allergic to cats but still jave 2 at home and sometimes I struggle with the allergies. What a difficult situation and so heartbreaking. I cant add to my menagerie but will pass the word around. I hope you find them great homes.
Posted By: julia b Re: 2 loving cats need new home - 12/23/13 12:36 PM
Thank You for spreading the word Amanda! i really appreciate it very much!

julia
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board