AmbergrisCaye.com Home
OK friends. I need some serious, personal help here. I'm in search of a vet acupuncturist that will come to Belize. I am offering airfare, transportation to the island, two weeks in my beach view apartment, and full use of all rental equipment (bikes, kayaks, fishing kayak, SUP's, hydrobike) in return for treatment. It has been determined that Buddy's (one of my four-legged dachshunds) problem is most likely an issue with a slipped or herniated disc in his neck. We want to try acupuncture before we have to think about doing surgery, which would have to be done in the States. (I had acupuncture done with a previous doxie with the same issue, and it was amazing.) If you know of anyone that would be interested, please feel to pass this along to them, notify me, or whatever method you find most convenient. We would like to have this done at the very earliest timeframe possible as he is definitely in pain (but he is immobilized while we are working on this). Thank you for your help, and please share this with any and everyone you know!!
Lisa's Kayaking Belize
Call Scott 808 345 2550.
Thank you, Diana. I'll call him in the morning!
Hi Everyone - A Vet acupuncturist has been confirmed and tickets booked for tonight, so we're all set. Thank you to everyone for your support, recommendations, sharing and caring!! (And we're also working out a plan for him to do some acupuncture over at Wildtracks while he's here. SO EXCITED!!!) Thank you Ben Popik for your brilliant suggestion!

If anyone has a pet that you feel would benefit from acupuncture, he has said he would be willing to help out anyone he can while he's here, which will be tomorrow through Wed the 7th.

Thanks again!
I am a acupuncturist/chiropractor in Missouri. Work on animals all the time.. If I can be of any help in the future please let me know. Am planning on a move to Ambergis Caye in the next few months.... So glad to hear your baby is good, this is a common occurance for the breed.....
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board