AmbergrisCaye.com Home

3 bedroom family home available for rent

Posted By: adamg

3 bedroom family home available for rent - 06/18/14 08:55 PM

Large 3 double bedroom lower part of private duplex, approx 1600ft of internal space with shared fully fenced garden. Located just behind Belize Yacht Club on a quiet road and having all the usual facilities such as AC throughout, full bathroom, fitted kitchen, furnished, Cable TV, internet etc etc
Available immediately for long term contracts, aiming at $1000USD but negotiable. Tenants must like large dogs, PM or call 667 2347, thanks.
Posted By: Arnold

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 06/23/14 11:00 AM

hi,

I'm looking for something for 3 months starting mid-september - mid-december. Would this be of interest? Do you have pictures of the property?

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 06/23/14 12:33 PM

I would prefer a longer stay as usually 6 month minimum but i'll send some pics to you. if anyone wants a short term rent until Sept get in contact as then it makes more sense for me. Thanks.
Posted By: Arnold

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 06/24/14 03:32 AM

Ok, great
Posted By: JaHo

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 06/24/14 12:17 PM

Sent you a PM.

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 06/24/14 06:12 PM

not received PM please try again, thanks.
Posted By: JaHo

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 06/25/14 04:00 PM

Hi adamg - Sent another this AM.

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 07/08/14 12:31 PM

This is an old photo but house hasn't changed just fully landscaped in with large palms and shady foliage.
[Linked Image]
If you need recent shots please PM your email address and I'll send some.

Thanks for your interest.
Posted By: 2dive4

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 07/11/14 04:52 PM

I would be interested in the second 3 months - mid December to mid January. Would love to see a few pictures. Thx.

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 07/12/14 11:54 AM

Anyone requiring more photos please send me your email address as can't send otherwise....thanks.
Posted By: 2dive4

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 07/12/14 02:14 PM

Please send pictures to davidalmos@rogers.com.
Thx.
David
Posted By: Kathleen Drew

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 07/21/14 09:55 PM

Hello

My husband and I are looking to rent a place from the beginning of January till the end of April or middle of May. Would you be willing to rent your place and for what price.

Thanks Kathleen

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 04/10/16 09:16 PM

3 Bedroom lower unit available for rent soon, please PM or call for further info and viewings. The photo is old and now has lots of extras.
Any tenants must still like large dogs as 2 German Shepherds patrol the yard!!
Thanks
Adam 667 2347
Posted By: debmci

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 04/11/16 05:41 PM

Good afternoon
My husband and I are looking for a one year rental. We also have big dogs that go outside and are social. We also have cats but they are totally indoors. We had been hoping for find something in the $800 or $900 per month range.
If this information meets with your requirements, do you have any interior pictures? The outside looks lovely.
You can call me at 623-3585 or email debbielp10@gmail.com
Thank you.

Debbie

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 04/12/16 01:22 AM

Hi Debbie, Sorry but the home was actually rented today so is no longer available. It also would not be suitable as our dogs are very protective of their yard when it comes to animal intruders. We have another available in Escalante, pic somewhere on this forum but it is a 3rd floor unit so lots of stairs for your dogs if this is an option? send an email if you want pics of that..adam.griffith@hotmail.co.uk thanks.
Posted By: debmci

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 04/12/16 09:39 PM

Hi Adam

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately no a 3rd floor unit would not work for us. One of our dogs has had surgery on her knees so she wouldn't be able to do that. We were hoping to find a single family home or duplex possibly but with a yard for the dogs. Fenced preferably but we would be willing to put one up if not.
If you know of anyone else with something like this available, or if you have something come up, I would appreciate an update.
Thanks again.
Debbie
Posted By: sandize

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 05/12/16 01:34 AM

Hi Adam,

Is your house already rent or is it available ?

Thanks !

Re: 3 bedroom family home available for rent - 05/12/16 04:47 AM

Hi, yes it is rented already. if anything goes wrong i will place an ad on here and also PM you. Thanks for your interest.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board