AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Sell your stuff online with MercadoBelize.com

Posted By: mercadobelize

Sell your stuff online with MercadoBelize.com - 09/08/14 10:01 PM

Hi Guys. Ive created a new website since I see there is a great need for Belizeans wanting to sell their stuff online. Using what I have learned I have created MercadoBelize.com. It allows you to Register or login securely with Facebook and post an item online at the same time sharing it with your Friends. It gives you control of permissions and You have the ability to contact each user individually and to rate and review Ads.
Posted By: Coconut Cafe

Re: Sell your stuff online with MercadoBelize.com - 09/09/14 07:42 PM

I think it is a great idea if it catches on.
I'm seeing issues already where a user has posted their items for sell on the facebook page and not the sellers website.
Also, the one item that is on the sellers website has an explicit No Expiry date. That is the issue with some of the other classifieds in that things get posted and never taken down so you are looking the old posts and have no idea if the items have been sold.
Just my two cents.

Timm
Posted By: JaHo

Re: Sell your stuff online with MercadoBelize.com - 09/10/14 12:43 PM

I like the idea, too. Any other way to sign in, post or explore without Facebook, though?
Posted By: mercadobelize

Re: Sell your stuff online with MercadoBelize.com - 09/11/14 08:55 PM

Hi Coconut Cafe. I just enabled our Tab App. Now there is an option to post Directly from the Facebook Page.
I am looking into setting an expiry date.

When you go to the Tab App you can click the login button and that will bring up a dialogue box. From there you can Click on Register and login without facebook.

There are also other options to login with other social media networks such as linked in or google but going with facebook for now.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board