AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Notary Service

Posted By: yoMike

Notary Service - 07/21/15 06:55 PM

Hello, Looking for help getting some papers notarized. I know I can go to Belmopan (US Embassy) but looking for closer/cheaper way to go - preferably on Ambergris Caye. Any help appreciated! Thx Mike 625-6800
Posted By: 123456789

Re: Notary Service - 07/22/15 02:13 PM

Aiden salazar at reef radio
Posted By: Coconut Cafe

Re: Notary Service - 07/22/15 05:09 PM

If it is for Belizean paper work, you can go to Sunrise realty across from the town council. Ms Amanda can notarize/certify for you.
If it is for US paperwork, you need to go to Belmopan.

Good luck
Timm
Posted By: DSea

Re: Notary Service - 07/22/15 05:52 PM

Ryan Robles is an attorney with an office here on the island by Seaduced and one in Belize City. He is a US notary and has notarized documents for me. JPs are common on the island, but no US notaries that I could find. Anyway, he is usually in Belize City, but you can send docs on Tropic Air ($12 Bz round trip) and have your stuff notarized in a day pretty painlessly. He will charge a fee per stamp. You can find his contact info here: www.lawbelize.bz

Good luck.
Posted By: bzpinguino

Re: Notary Service - 07/23/15 06:07 AM

if the definition of a notarized document is to authenticate the signature by identifying the individual in person how does one do that by sending docs on Tropic Air?
Posted By: elbert

Re: Notary Service - 07/23/15 10:02 AM

grin Welcome to Belize.
Posted By: DSea

Re: Notary Service - 07/23/15 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by bzpinguino
if the definition of a notarized document is to authenticate the signature by identifying the individual in person how does one do that by sending docs on Tropic Air?

Like elbert said. Nonetheless, there is an identification verification procedure, and the service is legit.
Posted By: Tropical

Re: Notary Service - 08/06/15 10:28 AM

If you need papers notarized and do not want to go to Belmopan Joy White is on the island, by El Divino's. 624-6964. She is a US notary.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board