AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: reefenit Bodywork - 01/02/17 10:02 AM
Hi, i'm interested in finding people/ or someone to exchange bodywork with. I have table here at my house in San Pedro with a room dedicated for massage.
I have worked professionally in California for many years. I worked at the Palm Springs mineral baths and spa for two years as a massage therapist, as well as the Palm Springs Wyndham and Hilton hotels for one year, this was back in the early 90's. I have also had a casual private practice over the years in the states and at my Guesthouse in Belize.
My modalities of professional training include Jin Shin Do Acupressure (The way to the compassionate spirit), Reflexology, Deep Tissue, Therapeutic Massage, Swedish, and Anatomy studies. I also have informal training in cranial sacral, Rolfing, Hellerwork, Chiropractic, Sports Massage/Physical Therapy, and energy work.
I am an expat here in Belize since 2003,and have been on the island for a few years. I would like to find people interested in regular sessions to help fight off the aches and pains of ageing.
I have been told many times over the years that I am a gifted healer/body worker. If interest and would like to get together and see about developing an ongoing trade i'd be most interested.
In case you are wondering I am Male if that matters to you. I don't care if you are professional or not as long as you have some practice and feel that you have a general idea of what you are doing, I don't mind giving some training/teaching as we go along.
Finally, I guess I can put a plug for myself here as well. If interested in just having a session and would like to make an appointment we can do that also. I also have a Massage chair for chair Massage/ short sessions. I have found that a fair rate is just a flat $1.00 U.S. a minute for however long a session you would like. Look forward to and hope to hear from some of you, and if you are not the right person maybe you know someone who is and could pass this information along. Thank you for your time. PM me here or call Mitch, 6306342 and I will get back to you at my earliest convenience.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board