AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Belize Fishing Videos

Posted By: Marty

Belize Fishing Videos - 09/18/13 12:04 PM

Deep Sea Fishing Belize 'FISH ON"

Fishing outside the reef, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye Belize

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 04/07/14 11:04 AM

From Lonely Osprey Productions on Vimeo.

Fly Fishing Belize at El Pescador

A week of fly fishing the flats surrounding Ambergris Caye and El Pescador Lodge.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 02/19/15 08:24 PM

Permit on the Fly

Ambergris Caye, Belize

Wahoo in Belize: 45 minute fight

Wahoo are distinguished from King Mackerel by their Latitudinal strips vs Longitudinal strips of the latter.

Fly Fishing in Belize

Fly Fishing the Flats of Ambergis Caye, Belize for Bonefish, Tarpon and Permit

Fly Fishing the Flats of Ambergis Caye, Belize for Bonefish, Tarpon and Permit. Lodging at El Pescador.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 08/09/16 05:24 PM

Field & Stream - Behind the Tradition - Belize Bonefish

Brett Wilps from Field & Stream Shops teams up with Melissa Bachman of Winchester Deadly Passion for an awesome adventure in the famous Turneffe Flats region of Belize. They learn new techniques for flats fishing Bonefish along with deeper water permit fishing with the help of Turnoff Island Resort and their guides, this was a tradition worth experiencing.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 09/26/16 07:01 PM

Bonefishing Turneffe Island Flats

This was a trip in January 2016 to Turneffe Island Flats. 1 permit and a ton of bones made for a great time.

Belize Fly Fishing | Tom Rosenbauer

In this episode of The New Fly Fisher Tom Rosenbauer takes Colin McKeown to El Pescador Lodge in Belize to teach him how to fly fish for permit, bonefish and tarpon. Excellent lodge and great information in a beautiful destination.

Belize Bonefishing

Fly Fishing For Bonefish in Ambergris Caye (San Pedro) Belize

I was nearing the end of my trip to Belize, and had already done all the fishing I had desired. After leaving the fishing island, we went to Ambergris Caye for New Years Eve. As I was walking near the beach at our hotel, I saw a sign that said, "Guided Fly Fishing trips for bonefish and tarpon. I had to go. This is not even half of the bonefish I had caught.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 12/07/17 06:54 PM

Bones in Belize

Mike Mazur, Editor of Fly Fishing In Salt Waters, travels to an exotic offshore atoll surrounded by hungry bonefish and permit.
SFTV Classic

Posted By: AaronSi

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 12/12/17 02:32 PM

That's a pretty cool video. What an amazing place to fish at. And those are some decent size fish too.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 03/02/18 12:09 PM

How To Make a Fishing Movie the ‘Easy’ Way

Fishing is hard. Fortunately, making a movie about fishing doesn’t have to be.

“So, you want to make a fishing film?” The folks at Columbia decided to offer some helpful (entertaining?) tips for hopeful fishing documentarians.

Badfish founders Marty Gallipeau and Dylan Schmitz set off for the crystal clear waters of Belize. Their goal? Catch fish and show everyone how to film it.

Belize Buffet - Tarpon and Permit Fly Fishing!

Phil and I had one of the most outstanding saltwater fly fishing adventures with El Pescador Lodge based in Belize. Each day we targeted tarpon, and each day we jumped and landed multiples. We were presented with many shots at feeding permit each day, and a handful of other flats species. This fishery did not disappoint!

A couple really cool things about Belize that I didn't know before our trip down there. First off, English is their first language there. This made traveling and communicating a breeze everywhere we went. Secondly, the Belizean people are extremely friendly and understand the value of tourism. We felt very safe and welcome everywhere we went. Overall, it was a fantastic country to visit, and an amazing location to target all the major flats species. We hope you enjoy!

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 03/22/18 12:28 PM

FISH and LEARN - Teaching, Travel, and Fly-Fishing

I spent 7 weeks in Roatan, Honduras, at Bay Islands International School working as a volunteer. I learned so much about life on this journey, and also was able to do some fly fishing in my free time. I also spent 12 days in Belize exploring and fly fishing with some of my best friends.

Getting sardines for bait on a dock here in Ambergris Caye Belize

I get a call from my brother in law that a school of sardine was by the dock so I went out there and catch some.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 08/25/20 11:41 AM

The UnBelizable Buffet: Fly Fishing at El Pescador

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 10/14/20 10:56 AM

CUBERA SNAPPER (CATCH,CLEAN AND COOK)

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 11/02/20 06:40 PM

Belize Fly Fishing Trip 2020
El Pescador - Captain Gordy

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 11/05/20 07:03 PM

Lobster Diving {Catch n Cook} Belize Fishing
Lobster diving catch n cook we did down in Hopkins Village Belize.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 11/30/20 11:59 AM

Fishing from a Dock in San Pedro
Nice weather for some dock fishing

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 12/16/20 11:52 AM

THE BEST FISHING ADVENTURE ON THE ISLAND SAN PEDRO

THIS WAS TRULY AND AWSOME FISHING TRIP WE MADE A NICE FISH CEVICHE.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 12/21/20 11:42 AM

Fishing in Belize
Fishing in Belize is a dream come true.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 01/04/21 11:39 AM

Teaching My Nephews To Fish With Rod And Reel
It was a gift from santa, you know what they say give a man a
fish they will eat once teach them how to fish they will always provide for them selfs.

Gone Fishing with a Childhood Friend
We grew up together and we were doing catch clean and cook before it was a thing!

Belize Bones

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 01/06/21 12:36 PM

Fishing in Belize!

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 01/11/21 11:46 AM

Belize Fly Fishing
Tom Rosenbauer & Mark Melnyk travel to southern Belize to fly fish for bonefish, permit and tarpon at Tarpon Caye Lodge. Tarpon Caye is regarded as one of the top saltwater destinations in the world for these species. This full-length episode contains exciting fishing, techniques and much more!

Tarpon And Snook On The Fly
Join our host Kimani Williams as he takes you into the FreshWater Creek Estuary to target Tarpon and Snook.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 01/27/21 05:41 PM

BELIZE Tarpon, Bonefish and Permit on Fly
Chris Wittman travels to Belize to fish with friend, Wil Flack, for tarpon bonefish and permit.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 02/05/21 12:17 PM

Handline Fishing Bonefish
Bonefish had always been a fish I dreamed of catching on fly. Caught & released this husky bonefish in Belize with my brother for life Amin Cooper when I stayed on Pirate Island off the coast of Caye Caulker. This was FIRST CAST !! with a live hermit strictly by hand lining.

Live hermit was caught , cracked, and used for bait. Some people spend their lives trying to catch one fly fishing, very proud of this ! Was successfully released.

====================

WENT FISHING WITH MY BOYS
MAKING GOOD MEMORIES WITH THE BOYS.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 02/10/21 06:25 PM

BELIZE Fishing Day - Turneffe Atoll
With a couple friends visiting from Canada and the US it’s the perfect time to go our fishing. Will Mitchell and Josh Nunez take the crew to Turneffe atoll to hopefully get some fish!

Night-Time Spearfishing Trip In The River
In today's video we head out to the Belize River to spearfish. The river has been dirty for almost a year and it is our first proper spearfishing trip this year. We catch tons of fish and have a great time doing it. The water is a bit cold, but it is worth it.

Kayak Fishing Belize for Tarpon
This week we are in Belize chasing Tarpon with our friend Jeff Herman at Belize River Lodge.

Belize Kayak Fishing Adventure Pt2

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 02/22/21 11:14 AM

SHRIMP TACOS!!! CATCH CLEAN AND COOK

================

Sailfish catch & release Ambergris Caye Belize
Evening sailfish bite

================

Fly Fishing Belize at Tarpon Caye Lodge 2021
I am back in Belize and back at Tarpon Caye Lodge. This time I'm going to bring a friend of mine Noah Studdard with me. We have 6 days with a guide as well as some DIY fishing and snorkeling and spear fishing as well!

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 03/14/21 11:09 AM

Ryobe 100 electric reel fights 98 lbs amberjack. Ryobe reel won. Ths grater amberjack came from 850+ ft.

BARRACUDAS FISHING COMPILATION

MAKING MEMORIES BELIZEAN WAY OF LIFE

King mackerel frenzy. Placencia
We got caught up in a frenzy where we were getting king mackerel, spanish mackerel, bonitoes and jacks.

JACK FOR THE BACK

Spearfishing Grouper and Snapper in Belize | Freediving On The Great Barrier Reef
In today's video we are spearfishing on the great barrier reef here in Belize. These reefs hold a ton of fish and we get to shoot quite a lot of em.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 05/25/21 06:44 PM

CATCHING BARRACUDA FISH | HANDLINE FISHING BELIZE

REEF FISHING *END UP EATING JUST THE BEST FISH CEVICHE*

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 06/11/21 10:55 AM

Child Bonefishing from shore

Family on fishing vacation at South Water Caye, son catch a big bonefish from the beach.

Fly Fishing Turneffe Island Belize

This year's trip was to the beautiful Turneffe Island resort in Belize. Vaccinated and tested for Covid we were ready to test our mettle against the elusive Permit. The weather was not too cooperative but we all managed to land some nice fish. The lodge is spectacular, the food fantastic and the guides were friendly and knowledgeable. I could not more highly recommend this lodge. I look forward to returning to fish for tarpon.

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 07/04/21 10:36 AM

2021 OPENING OF THE LOBSTER SEASON (FAMILY OUTING)
LOBSTER WAS THE DISH FOR TODAY

CATCHING BONEFISH USING MY SECRET BAIT

Re: Belize Fishing Videos - 07/27/21 10:55 AM

Tilapia Fishing in Crooked Tree Village, Belize
Tilapia fishing & Peel Neck Chicken
Chef Kuylen Belize

Northern Lagoon and Sibun River Fishing Trip
Troll fishing in Sibun river and in the enchanting Northern Lagoon.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board