AmbergrisCaye.com Home

PRO FC is on a mission not only to promote the sport of mixed martial arts, but also to provide Belizean fighters with a platform to become regionally ranked. �For that to happen, PRO FC organizes several MMA fights and one is scheduled for this Thursday in San Pedro Town. �The PRO FC Prophecy Fighting Championship will take place at the Angel Nunez Auditorium where fighters such as Bryce Peterson and Jeremy Mahon will showcase their skills and talents for the championship belt. �This afternoon, Co-Founder of Pro FC, Silvino Riverol, along with some of the fighters, hosted a press conference where they spoke of the contact sport and upcoming match.

Silvino Riverol, Co-Founder, PRO FC

"We feel that this time is our opportunity to capture everyone from the entire region. Currently we are getting contacts from fighters from all over the world, especially from Mexico and Guatemala and Brazil and even the United States. We believe that we have the momentum right now going so we are here to capture this momentum and keep going with it. So I believe the future is now for the MMA and I am glad to be part of this team. I am glad that we have people like Jeremy who has shown us that believing and dreaming of something we can definitely achieve."

Bryce Peterson, MMA Fighter

"I just want to say that I am really honored to be here to be able to represent the island of San Pedro and the country of Belize. I have never really said how much it really means to me to be able to represent the country. This country has done a lot for my family. I am ready to put n a show for you too."

Jeremy Mahon, MMA Fighter

"Once the first time I came here I saw that there wasn't much of a MMA scene like five years ago. Throughout the years we see more and more growing with that. I have been watching how the fights have been growing and when I had the opportunity to come fight here, this is where I wanted to be."

Channel 5

Posted By: Marty Re: PRO FC Prophecy Fighting Championship in San Pedro - 07/23/19 12:35 PM
PROFC2 | Prophecy Fighting Championship
ISLAND TAKEOVER
Angel Nunez Auditorium, San Pedro Town.

Featherweight Championship
Jeremy Mahon vs Fernando Arevalo

135lbs BantamWeight Championship
Bryce Peterson vs Leonel Bad Boy Cetina

Main Card |
Alejandro Armenta vs Jose Gildardo Prieto
Frank Vasquez vs Alberto Pasos
Maria Jose Blanco vs Irlanda Gonzalez

Prelims |
James Wallace vs Ricardo Zapata
Jash Caballero vs Diego Romero Verde
Marvin Garcia vs Angelo Sarao
Wyatt Lake vs Roberto Gongora
Ronald Hyde vs Rodrigo Rafael
Camryn Mendoza vs Janetti Delgado
Juan Card vs Edwin Aguilar

Advance Price
$60 VIP
$25 General Admin

At the door
$75 VIP
$30 General Admin
Posted By: Marty Re: PRO FC Prophecy Fighting Championship in San Pedro - 07/26/19 10:54 AM
Town Councilors meet MMA Fighters

Mayor Daniel Guerrero and Councilors Flora Ancona, Ruben Gonzalez, Severo Guerrero and Gary Greif met with Jeremy Mahon and Travis Cones who traveled from Houston to San Pedro, Belize for the Pro FC2 Island Takeover MMA fight.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Marty Re: PRO FC Prophecy Fighting Championship in San Pedro - 07/26/19 12:20 PM
Congratulations to Bryce Peterson, your NEW, winner by submission, Bantamweight Champion!!!
Bryce beat his opponent Leonel Cetina via rear-naked choke.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

PRO FC 2 - Island Takeover

2:35:00 fight of the night... Bryce making a statement by having the first pro fc belt stay in Belize and was looking forward to the first Pro mma match but it didnt happen. From prelims to mainshow Male and female matches, it was all great!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board