AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Saga Spooktacular Halloween Fundraiser

Posted By: Marty

Saga Spooktacular Halloween Fundraiser - 10/01/19 10:36 AM

[Linked Image]

It's that time of year again. Saga's Spooktacular event is our biggest fundraiser of the year. This year we are celebrating 20 years of serving the community, so let's make it the biggest event ever.

Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 11 AM – 4 PM at Crazy Canucks Beach Bar.

Re: Saga Spooktacular Halloween Fundraiser - 10/28/19 04:32 PM

The Saga Spooktacular Halloween Fundraiser is coming up November 3rd - food, fun, prizes, dogs in costumes...I LOVE attending this event and man...do you feel great about donating to this cause. Here are some of my pictures from prior years...

Click photos for more pictures!

San Pedro Scoop

Re: Saga Spooktacular Halloween Fundraiser - 11/04/19 05:44 PM

[Linked Image]

SAGA’s 16th Annual Halloween Spooktacular: Nothing Better Than Dogs in Costume

I can’t say enough great things about SAGA.

Yesterday was there BIG fundraiser of the year – if you missed it, I’m sure they would SO APPRECIATE a donation big or small on their website (they feed and medicate so many animals…they are ALWAYS short on funds). I stopped in to take some pictures and just ooohhhh…and ahhhh…over dogs in costume. Nothing cuter.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LOTS of great photos in the San Pedro Scoop

===================

[Linked Image]

Island pets shine at this year’s Saga’s Halloween Spooktacular Party

The island’s Saga Humane Society (Saga) held its annual Halloween Spooktacular party on Sunday, November 3rd at Crazy Canucks Beach Bar. The event saw island pets (mostly dogs) and even some of their owners dressed up in costumes. A few of them competed for fabulous prizes, while others won raffled prizes and enjoyed great food, drinks and live music from 11AM to 4PM.

In the Most Creative category Bella and Benjamin took first place, while Penny and Krista took second place and Louis and Carina settled for third. In the Scariest division Kira the Zombie dog took home the first place prize. Marley as Chucky won second place and Savannah the Scarecrow came in third.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LOTS more photos in the San Pedro Sun

=================

[Linked Image]

Saga Humane Society's Halloween Spooktacular

Saga Humane Society held its 16th Annual Halloween Spooktacular on Sunday, November 3, 2019 at the Crazy Canuks Bar.

There was much to each and drink, fun raffles with awesome prizes. Everybody had a "pawesome " watching the cute doggies in costumes. Here are a few pictures of the event for your enjoyment:

Click here to read the rest of the article and see LOTS more photos in the Ambergris Today
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board