AmbergrisCaye.com Home

flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle

Posted By: Marty

flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 04:49 PM

i am spending an inordinate amount of time reviewing and purging your posts. you are getting mean. cool it or i will remove your rights to post. you signed on dec 30 and have posted hundreds of times.

slow down and get nicer or poof you are a frog
Posted By: RMT

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 05:49 PM

wow...take his bluff Marty..please.
Posted By: Amanda Syme

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 06:08 PM

Marty, I wasn't going to say anything, but he sent me a mean personal message too. Get rid of the guy, take note of his ip address and bang!!

I am seriously considering going back into hiding, I spend precious time trying to positively contribute to this board, but personal attacks just aren't worth it.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 06:15 PM

Amanda,

you are an asset to this board, with your information and knowledge. It would be a shame for you to leave. Just know that most people who attack others are jealous of them in some manner. Jealous that you actually live here, live the dream, are a successful and knowledgeable woman, are beautiful, etc... try to brush it off and know that it is because you are better than them in their mind that they attack you.

For the 1-2 that attack you, there are hundreds of us that appreciate you.
Posted By: Now Danny

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 06:50 PM

Amanda, Kra-Z-K is right.
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 06:50 PM

It's always been said that the Internet gives some people who would be normally be talking to themselves on a street corner something to do during the day! laugh
Posted By: RMT

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 07:10 PM

Amen to that. Amanda, I appreciate your positive and... intelligent posts. I would hate to see you "leave" because of him although I can certainly relate to what you are feeling at times! :rolleyes:
Posted By: seashell

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 07:12 PM

Amanda, please don't leave.
Posted By: phillytodd

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 07:20 PM

just suck it up... nobody is being "attacked".. there are a ton of internet geeks who have nothing better to do than get people's irish up on message boards.

the world is full of mean people... all you have to do is ignore us( Oops, I meant "them" )

have a great day...
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 09:11 PM

Amanda... I don't know you but I have found your postings to be very informative. And that's saying a lot since I think I know everything.

Don't go, hide or disappear. We'll have to come hunt you down and you don't want that. eek
Posted By: mimi

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 09:37 PM

Marty,

This forum is suppose to be fun and informative, not the adult daycare center it becomes way too many times.

The greatest majority of the members are great people and so helpful, please don't let the handful of trouble makers ruin this for the rest.

Please remove any and all problem children.

thanks
Posted By: Corona Steve

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 10:00 PM

Time for all to take a close look at themselves read past post, quite a few are calling the other out, and are also at fault themselves.
No more personal attacks.

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/17/06 10:28 PM

I thank you all for your support and shall try to continue posting helpful information.

I look forward to a friendlier atmosphere.

Here I am again - with my rose coloured glasses on - grinning as the world passes me by.

laugh
Posted By: Island Iguana

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/18/06 02:20 AM

I must admit I've been a lurker for a few years on the board. First found it when I decided to visit AC a few years ago. I too have noticed an increased level of incivility lately which I'm sure makes a lot of people reluctant to participate. This is such a valuable source of info, been to SP twice and can't wait to get back. Whomever see's Tulu first wish him well, he's a saint.
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/18/06 04:24 AM

Hey Amanda, don't let the dirtbag drive you away! :p
Posted By: deacon+

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/18/06 04:29 AM

shouldn't this be in general chat???
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/18/06 05:11 AM

ha ha Deacon - a sense of humor after my own heart. Kind of like asking my boss who told him he could go on a month vacation to Italy? Carry on.

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/18/06 05:43 AM

thanks Amanda. we need you

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/18/06 05:46 AM

and bang
Posted By: seashell

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/18/06 11:56 AM

Bang? Is that one bullet still dinging around?

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/18/06 07:24 PM

see amandas post above

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/20/06 03:26 PM

Well, I jumped, and survived, so I guess I'll continue to post.
Posted By: klcman

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/20/06 03:28 PM

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - tell us about it

(in another post of course!!)

Re: flyboy aka capt nemo aka bzturtle - 02/20/06 09:51 PM

golly golly Amanda, we need details. way to go!!!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board