AmbergrisCaye.com Home

To Silkpainter!!!!

Posted By: rickcheri

To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/23/02 08:23 AM

Hey Silkpainter,

Just got off the phone with Bernd, he just got in from Germany, and is in Detroit, he flys here to Ft. Worth on Monday, and we will meet him at the airport for 2 hours before his trip down to Belize.. He wanted me to tell you that he has your package and will be bringing it to ya... Talk with you soon... Rick
ps. He wil be staying at the Hideaway again.. You can find him there to pick up you package... See you all soon.. Rick
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/23/02 05:20 PM

(off the subject, as always) hey r & c, have you seen elbert greer's new book? much of it takes place from a barstool at the hideaway. i can't help but think of you two every time it mentions the hidaway!!

it would be worth ya picking up a copy. i am enjoying it a lot.
j.
Posted By: jojo

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/23/02 08:11 PM

Where is Hideaway....N. or S. of town????
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/23/02 08:22 PM

JoJo..Hideaway is just up the street from where you will be staying at Woodys.Just South of town....Richard.
Best Pizza in Belize too!
Posted By: Chloe

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/23/02 09:52 PM

Next trip to SP, I am going to try the view from a barstool at the Hideaway.
Posted By: silkpainter

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/24/02 12:45 AM

Thanks for the info rick/cheri. I was hoping the package would arrive in time for him to pring it. I'll be in SP sometime next week!\
--Silk

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/24/02 12:45 AM

Thanks for the info rick/cheri. I was hoping the package would arrive in time for him to bring it. I'll be in SP sometime next week!\
--Silk
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/24/02 11:16 PM

Chloe,

I'll try to find that Hideaway bar stool in March and let you know what you can expect. It's my understanding that they serve adult beverages at the Hideaway in addition to having bar stools. I'll try to verify that. What a great concept.CC
Posted By: Chloe

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/25/02 02:40 AM

Choochoo, What a Concept...right.
Thanks for checking it out in March, get back to me, on the view.

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/25/02 06:11 AM

Will let Bernd know, he'll be here in a few hours... Rick

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/25/02 07:14 AM

I just realized that I'llbe in San Pedro tomorrow, so I'll stop in and see Bernd at the Hideaway!.
--Silk

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/25/02 09:37 PM

Hey guys, Bernd just left Ft. Worth, for Belize, He'll be on the island around 4:45pm. You can catch him at the Hideaway tonight, heard there may be a party for him.. You all have fun, and it was great to see you again, my friend.. We'll talk soon. Rick
Posted By: Bernd

Re: To Silkpainter!!!! - 02/27/02 10:44 PM

I finaly made it. Thanks to Bill, he pick me up at the airport. I don`t remember the last 2 days very well,a lot of COCONUT and a lot of fun. I am so happy to be home!!!!!!!!!!!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board