AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Marty Sorry, I didn't mean to run folks off... - 11/18/00 06:08 AM
I sure miss some folks who aren't contributing anymore, I think I overreacted to a couple complaints, but I continually hear from folks who miss the give and take, and I also miss the humor, and doggone silliness sometimes.

I hope there is some middle ground here...

I apologize if I offended anyone, it certainly wasn't my intent, and invite you back to the board.....

It ain't the same without you...

Marty
Thanks Marty...no offense taken. I check it every once in a while to answer some questions with my limited knowledge LOL! But I have to watch myself to keep the silliness from surfacing. It's very hard to be serious for some people.
Posted By: Barry Re: Sorry, I didn't mean to run folks off... - 11/18/00 03:06 PM
Marty, How did you ever get in the " people pleasin business anyway?" I thank you sincerely for all you did during Keith. I got in a habit then, of NOT posting as much,simply to not "crowd" the board and got all I could handle from the caring folks who did post. The "chat bd. is a great idea, I check it daily. I love the humor! Reading " between the lines" has become second nature. I love it! Barry
Posted By: Chloe Re: Sorry, I didn't mean to run folks off... - 11/18/00 04:29 PM
Thanks Marty,
<font face ="Impact" color ="blue" size ="4">
"FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD FREE AT LAST."

>>>See Chloe flexing her fingers, after getting the duct tape off her hands,<<<<
LOL
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sorry, I didn't mean to run folks off... - 11/18/00 06:15 PM
marty, you know you never lost me!! and i never forgot all you did. put the past behind us. HI CHLOE NICE TO SEE YA BACK!!!! ok everyone , Lets Party!!
Posted By: Chloe Re: Sorry, I didn't mean to run folks off... - 11/18/00 06:37 PM
Thanks Jane for the invite to the Party.
The Crow on the buffet table, taste alot like Jerk Chicken. Did Debbie prepare that or was it Bill Thornton? LOL

[This message has been edited by Chloe (edited 11-18-2000).]
we,ve been to the island several times...still don't know who Bill Thornton is? Does he live there? Where does he hang out?
Posted By: Chloe Re: Sorry, I didn't mean to run folks off... - 11/19/00 01:31 AM
Rick, I suspect Bill Thornton will be here to explain himself, as soon as the Library in his US town opens Monday A.M. If not some of us will relish the idea, of attempting to answer your above questions. LOL
Posted By: Debbie Re: Sorry, I didn't mean to run folks off... - 11/20/00 04:53 PM
So Marty....
You really missed us ding a lings???? LOL
So glad to see everyone returning. I was getting depressed. Thanks for letting us know your feelings, Marty.
Debbie
Found this during H Keith to feed my insatiable Bz info need. Im the touron with a floppy brim, a holey JJ Walker tee, and sunburnt feet. You'll see me on your trip, swaying in ankle-deep water holding a belikan stout gazing out at the reef. I'm not a Texan but I speak the language. Say, "Boy Howdy," and tell me about the one that got away or how Bz changes your life.

Marty--Gracias for all your help during the past month or so. Information is second only to utilities during a crisis--you're an icon;like a town crier, or cheerleader. Your karma is nirvanic.

Who, what, when, where, why, and how are you?
5 weeks til 10 days in Bz.

Frank
No problemo, Marty. I've been off abit because of a bad iMac. Franz, I've got a place at the end of the airstrip at the end of the road at the beginning of the Laguna. Its the 4 plex ya see when you land in San Pedro. Lots of people thinks it in the water, but there is a small road going out to it. I understand that its smaller now. The property was owned by Doc Elmer and is a paradise for Crocadiles and rif-raf. If the sign still stands, Laguna Punta is its name. Garcia on property if ya come and visit. He can probably use some help if ya get that way. Take care: Bill
Bill....I got some pictures for you.
Finally made it out that way as far as I could go by cart on Tuesday.
I will forward them to you by email.
See ya soon!
Happy Thanksgiving! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Marty Re: Sorry, I didn't mean to run folks off... - 11/23/00 02:38 AM
Hi Frank, I do the website from eugene oregon, visit a lot, and email profusely...

whole family loves san pedro, its a huge part of our lives over the last 5 years we have been doing AmbergrisCaye.com...

Happy T-Giving to all, and keep those machines virus free....

Me and Jesse been thru a rough couple days virus-wise....
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board