AmbergrisCaye.com Home

janeinpa...

Posted By: Kruman

janeinpa... - 04/01/01 05:06 AM

hey jane . . .

Yep, Heidi did take a bunch of trinkets and candy. She ended up taking the whole lot to the Isla Bonita school one day. My mom was going to do her regular volunteering and Heidi thought she would go along to see the kids and surprise them with a mother load! When she got back to the Palms I asked her how it went. She said that it was worth it! The kids, as you can imagine, were very excited. How great!
On a side note, I was supposed to go with them that morning to the school, but I slept through because we had a notable night at Fido's. . .

YIPPEE!!

Jen
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: janeinpa... - 04/02/01 05:40 PM

Hi Jen...
Trinkets and stuff for the kids... yeah, yeah, yeah... now let's all hear about the notable night at Fido's!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: janeinpa... - 04/02/01 08:44 PM

thanks jen. i was wondering if it made her feel better regarding her original post. denny - you are insatiable!

Re: janeinpa... - 04/02/01 11:22 PM

Jane- It worked out fine. Sometimes Heidi just thinks too much. HA! I tell her she needs to quit thinking so much. . .LIKE ME! I can make comments like that because she will have no problem firing my weaknesses right back at me for all message-board go-ers to see. (and I'm fairly certain she can come up with a long list. . .)I noticed she hasn't been dropping any comments lately. . .I'll have to call her up and tell her that I wrote some great stuff about her on the board. . .that'll wake her up. She's great.

Denny. . .I've been reading up on your messages and was wondering who brought you up so well. . .then this interest in my incredible night at Fido's??. . . I think I should leave that to the imagination. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Let's just say I was walking funny the next day. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FROM DANCING!!!!

I'm sure that's what you were thinking.

Hasta luego!

Jen

Re: janeinpa... - 04/03/01 10:42 AM

Dancing... exactly... that's the very first thing that entered my mind. Was there something else I was supposed to be thinking of??? Hmmm, I guess I am slipping in my old age... [Linked Image]

Re: janeinpa... - 04/03/01 04:00 PM

Most things get better with age.

Including people. . . . . . .Hmmmmm,

That might be a tad bit of an over-statement, but you get my drift.

Have a great day! The sun is shining here today! This is really great because I literally have not seen the sun shining since I left Ambergris Caye, 3 weeks ago! Central New York state is always behind when it comes to spring's arrival. Can't wait for piles of parsley and bushels of beets in the garden! (There you go, I've become kind of domstic in my old age!)

I actually believe that I am no where near old- age! I have at least 50 more years to go before I have the privilage of calling myself old!

Jen

Re: janeinpa... - 04/03/01 05:10 PM

denny, we are working on coming down in june too. any chance of you booking a trip for then???

and i guess that means i have 46 years until i am old??

Re: janeinpa... - 04/03/01 11:01 PM

I would love to be there in June. Not sure yet, but will keep my eyes open for the opportunity.
Posted By: Debbie

Re: janeinpa... - 04/03/01 11:04 PM

Denny,
Keeping my fingers crossed for that opportunity to arise....... would love to meet you!!!! Any chance of you heading down to Matagorda County to fish or anything???
Debbie

Re: janeinpa... - 04/04/01 07:26 AM

Fishing sounds interesting but "anything" sounds even more interesting! laugh... When are you going? Beautiful, downtown Matagorda is someplace I've never been but put that on my "togo" list.

Re: janeinpa... - 04/04/01 03:41 PM

how 'bout you, hope. can u come in june too? it would be the san pedro party of the century!

Re: janeinpa... - 04/04/01 06:08 PM

Denny,
I live 10 minutes from beautiful downtown Matagorda. You come to visit the beach or fish, I'll be there!!!! To "FISH" of course. Not quite sure about the "anything"...... You'll have to make it a point to visit my neck of the woods....

YES Hope!!! By all means. Twist an arm and come in June.....
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 04-04-2001).]

Re: janeinpa... - 04/05/01 10:24 AM

Ok, I might come for the "fishing". What exactly will I be fishing for? lol

Re: janeinpa... - 04/05/01 05:45 PM

Stinker!
Compliments????? LOL
You can fish for all kinds of things. Or we can meet for some suds.
You DO like suds don't you?????
Deb

Re: janeinpa... - 04/05/01 10:34 PM

oh baby... do I like suds? You should see me in the shower... I make all kinds of suds with the soap in there!

Re: janeinpa... - 04/06/01 12:01 AM

ROFLMAO!!!! Not THOSE suds you ding dong...
BEER suds...... You spend entirely to much time in the shower.....
Debbie

Re: janeinpa... - 04/06/01 05:05 AM

my goodness, he must be so wrinkley by now...
Posted By: Axeman

Re: janeinpa... - 04/06/01 05:50 AM

I was right with Denny the whole time...We all think the same ...little head does ALL the thinking....must be the times we live in...Thank god he gave women brains to help us find our way...the is more to life than fishing right?

Re: janeinpa... - 04/06/01 12:30 PM

Debbie... ding dong? Why no one has ever used those words of endearment before on me...

Jane... wrinkley? Yes, but oh so clean!

Axeman... little head? Not sure what you are referring to but last time I was measured I had a normal size head... I forget what the measurement was now but I remember the hat was a really nice one.
Posted By: Axeman

Re: janeinpa... - 04/06/01 02:38 PM

was speaking comparatively....I've been known not use much brain matter in dealing with the ladies...too trusting and WAY too generous. Big Heart, small use of brain matter. But as I've been told many times, you reap what you sow...one day I'll find the right one...no hurry...I plan on liveing forever ..like George Burns....ya I know..he died...but what a life he led.

Re: janeinpa... - 04/06/01 04:48 PM

Funny....... I thought ALL ding dongs wore little "hats".

Re: janeinpa... - 04/06/01 05:28 PM

ding dongs were a little Hostess chocolate cake when i was a kid. like a round yodel.

the only hats these guys are wearing better be latex....

Re: janeinpa... - 04/06/01 09:48 PM

So this is why my parents spent $50,000 on college, so I could sit and talk about ding dongs and little hats.... <putting head in hands and crying>
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board