AmbergrisCaye.com Home

For all my friends......(like I have any of them)

Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke

For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/01/01 04:12 PM

To all regulars:
Zeke has promised to be more mature on his posts from this day foward. There will be no
more profanity coming out of his reformed vocal cords or typing fingers. In other words
he has matured and is about to act his age. He now understands that children donít need
to read his abusive rantings and mature adults do not see any humor in his immaturity.
From now on there will be a kinder and gentler Zekester.

April Fools you A--holes!!!!!
(LOL)
LAWS

1. The Law of Common Sense Never accept a drink from a urologist, nor a friendly handshake from a proctologist.

2. The Law of Reality Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.

3. The Law of Avoiding Oversell When putting cheese in a mousetrap, always leave room for the mouse.

4. Law of Physical Displacement Sometimes you are the dog. Sometimes you are the hydrant

5. Legal Rights Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

6. Law of Probable Dispersal Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

7. Law Pertaining to Divorce Be a good housekeeper. When you leave him ... get a good lawyer ...keep his house

8.Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol
Posted By: Kruman

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/01/01 05:08 PM

I think I might like to hang out with you at the next party! Preferably on AC!
Jen

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/01/01 05:59 PM

Be there June 3- June 12.......Can't f%$#ing wait!!!!!
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/02/01 05:39 PM

Kruman... aka Jen... wouldn't you also like to hang out with me? laugh

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/02/01 11:43 PM

Denny-
This message almost got away. Like my sister says, next time we hit AC at the same time, let's party like rock stars!!

Not quite. You know, I'm an over the hill 33 year-old. I don't do that kind of thing anymore. I'm a very boring and passive person. If I talk about my fun on AC, you can believe I probably made the whole thing up. . .
I never did like the ocean anyway.
Belikin gives me hives and rum makes my face twitch.

It's not a pretty site.

And as bigZeke might say. . .and I'm full of S#!&* !!!!
Have a great trip Zeke!

AKA Jen

[This message has been edited by Kruman (edited 04-02-2001).]

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/03/01 10:40 AM

Gosh, you sound so exciting! My type of female! Can't wait! [Linked Image]
Posted By: diann

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/04/01 04:29 PM

Denny.. you sure are fickle!!!!!! [Linked Image]

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/04/01 05:42 PM

Nah, I think spontaneous would be more like it...
Posted By: Debbie

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/04/01 06:12 PM

I must say Denny, you're getting quite a following with the ladies...... [Linked Image]
You go down to San Pedro and you would be like the Pied Piper!!!
Debbie

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/04/01 07:38 PM

Now don't forget us men too!

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/04/01 09:15 PM

Oooopps.... Zeke is jealous.
Zeke, you're a fabulous hunk of man too!!
Debbie

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/05/01 12:06 AM

You got it all wrong Debbie.....I want to make sure Denny don't forget us men!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/05/01 01:23 AM

i knew all that posturing of zeke's was just a cover...

hey zeke, i may be coming (i mean to san pedro, dirty mouth) in june. where r u staying then?? i am looking at the palms.

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/05/01 03:00 AM

Hey Jane I knew you could not resist me. I am going to Placencia and staying at The Inn at Robert's Grove from June 3rd-5th and going to be at Ramon's the next 6 days from June 6th till the 12th.You can leave your kids home with your husband and me, you, Debbie, & MY SUSIE can party the night away. If you do come you will meet Mrs. Zeke and realize what a saint she is for putting up with my shit.

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/05/01 03:59 AM

Wow,
I want to be there too. . . . . .
One place I didn't check out while we were there was the Jaguar Club.
Any good? I here from the locals that it's as good as Iguana and doesn't cost anything in cab fair to get there, and no cover charge. So it's doing well as compared to other.
Wow, my sister Heidi called me this evening and told me that she hadn't called me in a while because if she heard my voice it would remind her of belize and she was trying not to be thinking about it so much! Making her sad!
And we did some nights out. . . . .he he he. . .
You know, Denny, that Fido's thing. . . . .
Jen

Jane- go to the palms! Mom's units are 15 and 32 pick one!! If you have the kids, stay upstairs in 32. If not, 15!
You'll love it!

[This message has been edited by Kruman (edited 04-04-2001).]

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/05/01 10:22 AM

You forgot me... what unit should I stay in?

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/05/01 08:16 PM

denny, i'll be upstairs in 32, you can have 15, and zeke & suzie will be next door at ramon's. debbie will be anywhere we say! a party waiting to happen. heck, i'll just turn on the tv & leave the kids watching nickelodion. they'll never miss me.....

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/05/01 10:32 PM

Ok, let me make sure I have this correct... me and Jane downstairs in 15 and Frank and the kids in 32 up... Debbie without hubbie in 15 on odd nights, with me and Jane. Suzie on even nights without Zeke.

Is this all correct? I want to keep my itinery up to date.

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/05/01 11:27 PM

Denny-
My boyfriend, Ron, thinks I am being a little bit of a flirt, what do you think??

Jen

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/05/01 11:59 PM

Denny,
Do we have all the rooms reserved?? Jane will turn the music on Punta. When the music stops, whatever room you're in, that's where you stay.
All around the resort pool...the monkey chased the weasel. The monkey thought was all in fun. POP goes the weasel.....
[Linked Image] Put that in your pipe and smoke it!! The meaning is open to debate... LOL
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 04-05-2001).]

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/06/01 09:56 PM

Why no Jen, I don't think you are being a flirt at all! However, I have noticed that Ron is being a pain in the butt and we need to get rid of him. I think a short trip to the ruins on the mainland might be in order. An unexpected bus stop in the middle of the jungle... little pygmies with poisoned arrow tips... wait, that's a different country and different scenerio... will get back to you on this one.

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/07/01 06:21 PM

Denny,
with a wild imagination like that, you should call the producers of temptation island. That sounds like a potential plot for their next episode.
It wouldn't work for me, however, I can't walk by a telephone booth with my sweetie because he has, in the past, lept inside and after a moment of jostling about, he emerges with blue tights and a red cape. It's the strangest and most amazing thing I've ever seen. (He's very attractive like that).
Pygmies wouldn't stand a chance against that man of mine. I'm sorry. . . .
Your only hope might be the movies.

It's funny how, on many of these topics, they start out with "gifts for the children," for example, and end up with pygmies and blue tights. Or starting topic of jack and jill, then ending with which tropical resort serves the best yellowtail snapper with mango chutney. A strange and wonderful message board to say the least!

Jen

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/08/01 12:20 AM

Thanks for the movies tip Jen... will definitely check it out. Well, if I have time... Since I left Journey's End I have been pondering a new job and life style. I have decided on a Kryptonite farm. I'll keep you posted on its' success!

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/08/01 02:16 AM

denny, the one-way trip to the jungle was really funny!! sounds like you are narrowing it down here to just you, me, debbie, jen, susie, and mrs. zeke. all the other males seemed to have had some unfortunate accident...

you can tell jen's other half is her boyfriend and not her husband...she still calls him her "sweetie" instead of "asshole"!

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/08/01 09:04 AM

Not quite true Jane. I've been called asshole right from the first date! lol

Re: For all my friends......(like I have any of them) - 04/08/01 07:11 PM

LOL!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board