AmbergrisCaye.com Home

cooking positions

Posted By: Mannix99

cooking positions - 04/17/01 11:41 PM

Anyone in San Pedro know of any jobs cooking on AC? Chef from Boston looking sort of!
Posted By: Sunkissed

Re: cooking positions - 04/17/01 11:54 PM

Boy was my mind in the gutter for this one! With the direction some of these posts' have taken lately I just assumed........I think most of you know what I'm talking about. I mean it said cooking "positions" and I just thought this should be interesting. Sorry Mannix!
Posted By: Axeman

Re: cooking positions - 04/18/01 12:04 AM

ROFLMAO!!!!! poor girl...denny has gotten to you
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: cooking positions - 04/18/01 01:12 AM

Sunkissed.... I swear when I read it also, the same thoughts had to be running thru my mind also. I nearly died when I saw your post. lol
Posted By: Sunkissed

Re: cooking positions - 04/18/01 01:42 AM

I'm flattered Denny, you mean we think alike? When I saw it I automatically had this vision of being naked cooking in the kithcen. In various positions might I add. But you might want to make sure and wear an apron, hot grease will hurt. Hey Axeman have an awesome time, not many hours left now!
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: cooking positions - 04/18/01 01:54 AM

I agree Sunkissed but take my word for it, properly placed hot, boiling grease can be a turn on if done correctly! Kinda like the poorman's scented hot wax candle thing.. lol
Posted By: Bobber

Re: cooking positions - 04/18/01 02:48 AM

Boy, glad I wasn't the only one sucked in by the topic
Posted By: Axeman

Re: cooking positions - 04/18/01 03:02 AM

11 hours...I'm not going to sleep tonight...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: cooking positions - 04/18/01 04:12 AM

you people are incorragable!! the poor guy just wants a lead on a job, and your minds are in the gutter! this is why i love this board!!! oh, i'm laughing!!
Posted By: denverdan

Re: cooking positions - 04/18/01 04:31 AM

Mannix99
Try your post on "Job Opportunities" although it's difficult I understand to find a job in Belize. They advertise there for Belizeans first and they are offered the jobs first, which is totally right. If no one applies who is quaified they can then offer the position to others.
I think thats how it goes......

You guys are so mean.... the poor guy!

[This message has been edited by denverdan (edited 04-17-2001).]
Posted By: Debbie

Re: cooking positions - 04/18/01 06:05 PM

DITTO!!!

Saw the topic this morning and said, Ooo, Ooo. Another juicy post!!!! We're all shameless.......
Debbie
Posted By: margarita

Re: cooking positions - 04/18/01 06:43 PM

M99
A person cooking in San Pedro might only make $75 per week and that could be Belize money. I know a local and this is what they got paid two years ago. I just can't remember US or Belize money, but it didn't seem like enough for me to live on there!

If you are serious about working to live in SP, you might need to be head chef at a resort to make it worth your while.

Belize it!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board