AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Debbie ATTENTION CHOO CHOO!!! - 05/15/01 05:05 PM
Hey Choo Choo and SWMBO
I read your recent post with great interest.... So you're tentatively planning a trip for mid to late June??? I'm delighted!!! I would very much enjoy toasting with a tidy bowl drink and meeting you two. When you get your trip plans firmed up, email me. [email protected]
My husband, Mark, and I will be there June 9th to the 19th. Hope we overlap our trips. That would be absolutely fantastic. Hope to see you there. [Linked Image]
Debbie
Posted By: lmarquis Re: ATTENTION CHOO CHOO!!! - 05/15/01 09:23 PM
Hey Debbie: I have to butt in here and let you know that I tried one of the famous Tidy Bowl drinks. That will be my first and last tidy bowl. Smooth, real smooth. What an experience. Buzzed off one drink. I got a picture of me drinking the famous beverage. There is even a posting on BC's wall advertising it! Have a great time. I sure did!

Laurie
Posted By: Debbie Re: ATTENTION CHOO CHOO!!! - 05/15/01 10:04 PM
Imarquis!!!
Touche!!!!! You Go Girl!!!!! I'm so proud of you.... Can't wait to see the picture! 26 more days for me... Tidy bowl here I come!!! I have a little plastic toilet that was a gag gift. Think I should bring it with me???? I can use it as a toasting cup. LOL Knowing my luck, that drink will probably have me putting back in the toilet instead of taking out.....LOL
[Linked Image]
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 05-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 05-15-2001).]
Posted By: lmarquis Re: ATTENTION CHOO CHOO!!! - 05/16/01 11:56 PM
Ha Ha Debbie. You should bring it with you! That is too funny. The bartender (cannot remember his name) knows the drink well and so does Charlene. You will have no problem! Bottoms up. Let me know how you like it. If you can do more than one, God love ya.
Posted By: munichchick Re: ATTENTION CHOO CHOO!!! - 05/18/01 08:01 PM
Debbie! Bring the toilet bowl for sure. We have to much in common I am also already afraid of praying to the porcelain good after some of those blue drinks. Only 1 blue drink for me than I switch over to the light Rum.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board