AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous big frank? - 05/25/01 07:49 PM
did ya see my other post to you? probably not, so i'll copy it here:

janeinPA
. posted 05-24-2001 04:45 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIG FRANK!!! wow, i pass your brother's place often enuff! i am at 611 & almshouse, where the Barn movie theatre was. it is a cineplex 14 now. i am 5 years younger than you. they have a CB South in the planning stage, where my kids will attend. i grew up in montgomery county, upper dublin.
if you are really planning to come back for the reunion, post me and i'll send my emaill address. ya can come by for a drink or a swim. or both!

sometimes this world is amazing.
Posted By: Big Frank Re: big frank? - 05/29/01 03:59 PM
Yes, Jane, I did see your post but I am "on the fly" as school just ended and my hair is on fire and my ass is catching. But, in a good way. In less than 48 hours I will be on a jet to Cozumel for a week of R&R. It's funny[odd] that I can get room & air fare &$120 of bar credit for the price of airfare to Bze.[about $900us]Anyhoo, Have a good time in good ol'Hazy, hot, and humid Pa. He said smugly.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: big frank? - 05/29/01 05:51 PM
enjoy cozumel. was there a couple of years ago. i liked AC much better, maybe 'cause i took my then 2 year old with us. i got quoted airfare of $525 phila to AC from flycheapol.com

for the record, the weather here has been pretty decent, so far. the pool was 92* [Linked Image]

keep in touch if ya come back home. really, i mean it.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board