AmbergrisCaye.com Home

GREAT RESORT: The Journey's End!!!

Posted By: Patrick Fletcher

GREAT RESORT: The Journey's End!!! - 05/31/01 10:35 PM

I must post a thumbs up review for this wonderful resort that made my stay in Belize one of the best vacations of my life. To view the pictures of our adventure, got to:
http://www.patrickfletcher.com/belize/belizemr.html

What a heavenly resort in a heavenly country!
Posted By: Chloe

Re: GREAT RESORT: The Journey's End!!! - 06/01/01 12:23 AM

Ditto to Heavenly Resort in a Heavenly Country, we also thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Journey's End a few years ago.
Posted By: gailtor

Re: GREAT RESORT: The Journey's End!!! - 06/01/01 02:56 AM

Patrick (& Marilu).. WONDERFUL pictures and great sense of humor.. "trying not to look like bait" "who is following who"..

So glad that what started out to be an unpleasant experience ended up to be such a wonderful vacation. Yes, San Pedro has that effect on most of us..

And tell the truth.. I think those were your tears on the last day... Awesome when you compare the first picture from that angle then the last picture..

So when are you returning... LOL Cheers Gail
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: GREAT RESORT: The Journey's End!!! - 06/01/01 08:19 PM

hi patrick, loved the pictures! we stayed there last august before the hurricane. i saw my favorite palm (the bent one near the kayaks) lost its top. too bad. it looks like they did a lot of work on the place since i was there. is roberto still at the front desk? susan at the restaraunt? glad to see steve got his pier rebuilt.

if you want to see them, my JE photos are at:
//ambergriscaye.com/jane
Posted By: margarita

Re: GREAT RESORT: The Journey's End!!! - 06/01/01 09:27 PM

perfect pictures patrick! Thanks for sharing them. I like how you set them up for viewing too, very convenient!
Posted By: Patrick Fletcher

Re: GREAT RESORT: The Journey's End!!! - 06/02/01 04:28 PM

Great pictures Jane :-)
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board