AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: rickcheri Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/10/01 11:44 PM
Everyone in the world should rent this movie!! Share it w/your friends, nieghbors, spouses, children, your neighbors friends, aunt, uncle EVERYONE and then go out and PAY IT FORWARD!!! C
Posted By: Gela Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/12/01 08:35 PM
Cheri - I agree 100%, this was a great movie. I keep trying to think of a great deed that would do good in a big way so I can pay it forward!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/14/01 03:30 AM
there will be a LIFETIME of opportunities to Pay It Forward...can't stop thinking about this movie/concept of Pay It Forward...have watched it 2x now!!!!i know what people are getting for B-Days!!!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/14/01 11:38 PM
RENT THIS MOVIE....you'll be glad you did!!! And then ...PAY IT FORWARD!!!
Posted By: IslandJunkie Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/18/01 03:47 PM
Cheri - on your recommendation I rented it this weekend. GREAT movie!!! If only everyone in the world had the courage of that little boy. What concept, huh? Thanks for the recommendation! IJ
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/19/01 02:15 PM
Yes, if only....could it possibly change the world??? Maybe our schools should get it and show it nationwide??? How about a Pay It Forward National Week? Kinda like Random Acts of Kindness? Glad it touched your heart....Angel Blesings C
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/21/01 12:08 AM
!!!!Going to the top!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/22/01 03:44 PM
thanks rick and cheri for recommending this movie. butch and i watched it last night and it was fantastic. too bad it can't be required watching for everyone...
vicki
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/22/01 06:12 PM
Watched it with Mrs. Zeke and kids last night. It was heart warming and I could not believe Helen Hunt could be such a good actress after that T.V. series! The ending made my two little ones cry though. The movie was great though! Kevin Spacy is one fantastic actor.
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/23/01 01:52 AM
thanks for watching all....Pay It Forward is a wonderful concept. One of my managers watched it w/her kids. They have now volunteerd to work/help in a homeless shelter! 6 and 7 years old! Helped them fill out the application today!! Keep spreading the word.. Watch the movie!!
Posted By: Debbie Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/24/01 08:58 PM
Rick and Cheri,
Yes the movie is FABULOUS. I watched it with my 13 year old and he loved it. Such a powerful message for a world hungry for one. Since I have watched it, I have heard a few people using the term, "pay it forward". It seems to have made quite an impression, and this warms my heart. This movie should be in EVERY video library. Love to all.
Debbie
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/24/01 11:27 PM
keep spreading the word...PAY IT FORWARD!!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 06/28/01 01:03 AM
to the top
Posted By: Lady G Re: Pay It Forward!!!!! - 07/04/01 10:22 PM
I just saw this movie for the second time and grabbed me deap down just as it did the first time.

Pay it forward! To the top again. [Linked Image]
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board